Just when you thought I was done ranting about vaccines this week, a couple more issues come to my attention. Let me know what you think about these:
- Check out the latest on the contaminated Rotavirus vaccine from CNN. This reminds me of when we let our now 11 year old get a vaccine that was later pulled off the market due to safety concerns. That was my first clue that the CDC wasn’t to be blindly trusted, but it wasn’t until years later that I wised up and started researching the issue like crazy and then refusing some vaccines – see the links below for more.
- I ran into a friend at the library this morning who said that she and four other friends she spoke to recently have all either received a letter or a phone call from the Health Department, just to make them aware that there were still flu vaccines available. Unbelievable, no? How many extra vaccines must they have laying around that they’re using paid manpower to call people out of the blue to push more of these drugs? Hey wait a sec, I do believe that manpower is paid by you and I. Don’t get me goin’…
That’s all the sunshine I have to share for now, have a great rest of your Wednesday everyone!
- How we came to our personal vaccination choices: Part 1: Vaccination safety issues and the 7 factors that led to our decisions. Part 2: Our 5-part plan for vaccinations and how do school exemptions work?
- Yesterday’s post about the Gardasil vaccine
- Does the issue of Vaccines bore you? Want to talk about passion in your marriage instead? (I pulled that out of the blue.)
Top Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ekigyuu/