Want to know how to protect yourself if you have to get the jab?
My inbox has been indundated with emails from people lamenting over being forced to get “it”. Either for the military, for their workplace, for college, or whatever it may be next, and wanting to know how they can protect themselves if they have to get the jab and they're unable to get an exemption to go through. (What country do we live in again?!!)
If you've been around here long, you know where I stand on this issue, but we won't go into that here. In this post I'll share suggestions for how to possibly, hopefully protect your body in the event that you either choose to get it for whatever reason (I know it's a very tough issue with all of the pressure nowadays), or if you're forced to get it.
But keep in mind…
Some professionals such as Dr. Peter A. McCullough, say that there IS no protection, and that once you get it there's often no turning back the possible damage.
I have found these post-inoculation recovery articles though!
- Stephanie Seneff & Judy Mikovits on how to survive the jab.
- Scroll down here to find more post-inoculation treatments.
- This article talks about using homeopathy to heal post-jab injuries.
If you truly feel you have no choice and must get the shot, you may as well do all you can and at least try to mitigate risks and injuries…
I'm not a doctor, there may be reasons I don't know about that you shouldn't take the following supplements. Supplements can be powerful just like meds can be, so consult your doctor or naturopath first. This is just a compilation of the protective measures I've found in my research, or ideas others have suggested that could be helpful as a way to get as healthy as possible and build up your immune system. These aren't a guarantee of protection, obviously. See my full disclaimer here.
This post will be a work in progress, I'll be adding more info as I come across it. If you know of something that might help, please let me know!
So if you truly can't avoid it…
Here are some suggestions on how to protect yourself if you have to get the jab, and how to get as healthy as possible beforehand:
- Superfood diet ideas:
- Bone broth for a happy gut (here's how to make it or where to get it)
- Raw sauerkraut for natural probiotics/gut health
- Strictly limit sugar
- Obviously no fast food, processed foods, vegetable oils like canola or soy, anything with a label that has crazy words on the ingredient label. My book can help with this!
- Incorporate some intermittent fasting and/or a low carb diet.
- These strong probiotics for gut health, 2-3/day, work up to even more the week before and after? (If you're not taking them now, work up SLOWLY so you don't get die-off symptoms which are not fun.) Use the code KOP for a discount.
- Cod liver oil is an immune booster for sure. Also use the code KOP there for a discount.
- You may have seen my recent video about this real food that is SO GOOD for your immune system, it has different antibodies and many naturally-occurring nutrients that strenghten your gut. (Click “join us” to get the member discount at no extra cost.) I use this in our Superfood Smoothies.
- Glutathione 2 caps/day, a week before and a week after the shot as a protective antioxidant.
- Ultra-potent C-1000mg 3 tabs/day, also take a week before and a week after the shot for immune support.
- You also may consult with a local naturopath or homepath to see what they suggest? Here are some homeopathic suggestions I found. (***I like this company for where to get remedies because they're American-made, they come in glass bottles, and you get more remedies for less cost than other brands.)
- Let me know if you have other suggestions for how to protect yourself if you have to get the jab!
- Here's a suggestion from the comments on my Instagram page, research this: Pine needle tea.
You could potentially use a similar protocol for children to help prepare them before their childhood vaccinations, but again, use common sense, and consult a professional for help on the supplement strengths, etc.
More you might like:
- How to get religious or other exemptions, these are options I've found, let me know if you find more:
- Don't want the shot? Get a doctor's Rx for these forbidden meds to keep on hand just in case.
- Well written and easy to understand: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting the Covid Shot.