Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey on Vaccine Safety
Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are bringing some much needed media attention to the issue of vaccination safety, mostly related to Autism awareness, but it applies to all vaccine risks. It’s refreshing to LOVE a message coming out of Hollywood, even if I don't agree with every single thing she says about the issue…
From Jenny McCarthy at the 2008 “Green Our Vaccines” rally in Washington, D.C.
- “We are an intelligent group of parents who acknowledge that vaccines have saved many lives. What we are saying is that the number of vaccines, and the ingredients, like the frickin’ mercury, the ether, the aluminum, the antifreeze need to be removed immediately, now that we’ve seen the devastating effects on our children!”
- “Parents need to know, it is called a recommendedschedule, not a mandatoryschedule. I want to empower parents to educate themselves and put safety back into their own hands!”
Watch the whole video:
Jim Carrey said this at that same rally:
- “I just want to start by asking the CDC one question: how stupid do you think we are? I made a movie about two dumb guys, but nobody is this stupid.”
- “The number of vaccines given to our kids has gone from 10 to 36. We’re here to say that we believe 36 vaccines in the first two years of life is too many too soon!”
- “We are not against all vaccines, vaccines can do a lot of good, but many of us believe that in the last two decades corporate influence has turned the vaccine program into more of a profit engine than a means of prevention. It’s time to let the people who make them and the people who insist we take them know once and for all that it’s too many, too soon.”
- “Seeing what Jenny has been through has taught me one thing, that we have to trust our own instincts. If we’ve learned anything from Hurricane Katrina, it’s that we can’t always rely on government agencies to do the right thing. Often times they’ll avoid the obvious cause of a problem, if the solution is inconvenient. And I certainly wouldn’t trust the drug companies to regulate themselves, as they’re far too busy fighting the terrible scourge of restless leg syndrome. Also known as lazy ass disease.”
Watch that whole video:
- See my resources page for GAPS Diet resources – most (all?) of which are recommended by Jenny in treating Autism.
- See Jenny McCarthy & Jim Carrey on Larry King – to hear celebrities actually talking about how “God led them to the truth”, makes my heart do flip flops I tell ya!
- IMPORTANT: Please read this Vaccine Decisions post with some important information and also find more links there related to the vaccine issue.