Are Vaccinated Kids Sicker?
For many years, since I began researching the vaccination safety issue, I've wondered, “Are vaccinated kids sicker?”, and this has been a huge concern along with so many other uncertainties.
Now there's a very interesting new study out…
Natalie Campbell's new study, “Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Children and Chronic Disease“, came across my desk recently. Keep in mind before you read it in its entirety, that this only represents a small number of people — definitely not enough to make a solid conclusion. However, the results certainly merit consideration of the bigger vaccinated vs. unvaccinated picture…
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY.
(Shared with permission.)
More you may have missed:
- Where Focus on the Family is WRONG “I just don't get it. How could an organization that helps SO many people find the Truth about God and put their lives back together, and who helped Kent and I save our broken marriage, get it so wrong? How can they still be so in the dark on this issue? Here's where Focus on the Family is WRONG…“
- How I Ended up on Fox TV News Yesterday… “The day began like any other day but turned out CRAZY. I'll tell you how I ended up on FOX TV News yesterday!”
- Can We Trust Our Doctor and the CDC? (You’ll be shocked at how I found the answer) “Kids get all of those shots together all the time. Problems are rare, and it’s safe to trust the shot schedule…right? Wait until I tell you what happened…“
- Doctor Tearfully Apologizes to Parents (and Says NO to Vaccinating the Elderly and Vaccinating Newborns)
- 10 Tips for How to Build Up Your Immune System (Naturally!)
- What Causes Shingles and 2 Simple Solutions: How to Get Rid of Shingles Fast
- Don’t Shake that Vial! (Strategy for Forced Vaccinations)
- What You MUST Do Before Mandatory Vaccinations
- Vaccine Rights Lawyer Speaks Out: There Is *Extensive* Corruption
- When You Can’t Catch Chicken Pox
- Safe Natural Chicken Pox Treatment — Yep, we had chicken pox here!
- Many more posts on vaccine safety
Leave a Reply