I’m sure all of you have a great time-saving kitchen tip or nutrition tip, so I hope you’ll share them with us for today’s Real Food Wednesday! Keep reading for how to do that, and for more on how to get an extra chance to win the new Nina Planck book in the upcoming giveaway!
- Here are my meal planning/killer kitchen tips from past posts.
- Take a look at Ann Marie’s time-saving kitchen/nutrition tips.
Soon I’ll be announcing details on the upcoming giveaway – an advanced copy of Nina Planck’s new book, “Real Food for Mother & Baby”! This book isn’t due out until sometime in April, so be sure to Subscribe in a reader or Subscribe via e-mail so you know when the giveaway begins.
SOME GIVEAWAY SCOOP
***If you join in on today’s Real Food Wednesday blog carnival, by posting at your blog and linking back to this blog, you’ll earn an extra entry when the giveaway begins!
READ AN EXCERPT from the new book!
HOW TO JOIN IN ON REAL FOOD WEDNESDAY:
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BLOG, share your tips in the comments!
- IF YOU DO HAVE A BLOG, use “Mr. Linky” below to add a link to your post on this topic, keeping these rules in mind:
- PLEASE be sure to add a link in your post back to this post, so your readers can benefit from all the ideas, too. Also this helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. Call it “blog carnival etiquette“.
- Do not link to your home page, only link to the specific post. (Otherwise later when new readers stumble upon this post and they go to your link, they won’t be able to find what they’re looking for.)
Thanks for playing nice.
PAST RFW TOPICS:
By the way, it’s not too late to add your link or your comment to one of these past topics, as people are still going to these posts all the time! ***If you add your link, though, be sure to comment too, otherwise we won’t know to look for it – new comments have email notifications, but new links don’t.
- Real Food Testimonies – how has Real Food changed us?
- Healthy fast food (last-minute meal ideas)
- Real Food on a Budget
- Low-Carb Ideas
- Gluten-Free Real Food
- Rookie Tips from YOU (advice for beginners)
- Recipes using nutritious bone broth
- Mar 11 @ Cheeseslave: Kid-Friendly Real Food – Healthy Food Kids Love!
- Mar 18 @ Kitchen Kop: Natural Body Care Products for Real Foodies
- Mar 25 @ Cheeseslave: Growing Real Food (What Are You Planting?)
- Ann Marie & I have decided that beginning in April, we won’t have specific topics, we’re opening it up so that you can share whatever you’d like to each week from your blog, or in a comment, as long as it relates to REAL FOOD! Whether it’s kitchen tips, ways to save money, favorite recipes, etc.
Welcome Works for me Wednesday readers!