I know there’s a lot of information here and sometimes it can be tricky finding what you’re looking for. Here are some tips:
- The very fastest way to find something on my site is to just search online like this: For example, if I want to find my ‘fermented carrots’ recipe fast, I’ll just Google “Kitchen Kop Fermented Carrots” and it’s the first hit. No matter what it is, put in “Kitchen Kop TOPIC HERE” and search online.
- The other easiest way is to try the Navigation bar tabs up at the top of the site.
- Try looking through the archives page.
- For recipes, obviously, go to the “Recipes & Tips” tab at the top of the site. This will take you to a page with a list of links to recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, desserts, etc. There’s also a link there that will take you to a list of meal planning ideas or kitchen tips.
- You can try the search box, but just a warning, it will pull up that word in any and every post it finds it in. Your best bet is using a word that would be very unique to the post or topic you’re looking for. Then you still may need to scroll down through a few posts to find the one you want. (Hint: if you know that word was in the title of a post, try using a capital letter – the search is case-sensitive.)
- Click here to use this search portal that will ONLY bring up information on the topic you’re interested in from real food blogs! (Mine plus many others.)
- If those ideas don’t work, please email me so I can help you, and also so I learn how to make the site easier to navigate around: Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com. (Sometimes if I find out that you searched for something and it didn’t come up, I’ll want to fix that, thanks for your help!)
I’m sorry for your trouble and thanks for your patience!