Today I’ll announce the winner of the Real Food for the Holidays online class giveaway. Stick around even if you didn’t win so I can tell you what ROCKS about Jenny’s classes.
Winner is commenter #15: Jen, Congratulations!
Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize and I’ll forward your info to Jenny so she can get you all signed up. Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com.
Here’s why Real Food for the Holidays is an amazing value at the normal price, let alone now at 40% off (Right now the class is on sale from $149 down to only $89 – Click here to sign up before the sale is over tomorrow!):
- Just the pictures are worth the cost of the class, even if you never learn anything, which of course you will. You’ll learn tons. But wow, this girl knows how to take a professional picture that looks like art. I really doubt I’ll ever get there.
- I’ve already told you in earlier posts how much this class can help those of you who stress over getting your recipes just right (some of you lucky ones come by this naturally), or those who need to brush up on some holiday favorite recipes.
- OR if you know how to make your favorite recipes, but only with the gross ingredients, Jenny can help you transform those recipes back to using traditional, and much better for us, ingredients.
- The sheer number of recipes in each of these classes blows me away. There are what seems like a gazillion choices to choose from to pull your Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Years menus together!
- Also, Jenny’s recipes really work. Just follow them and you’re guaranteed to be a superstar at your gathering.
- “White chocolate peppermint bark” – need I say more? (I love that stuff.)
- I love Jenny’s voice. It’s calming somehow. If I didn’t know her, and know that she actually does always seem that relaxed, I wouldn’t believe it.
- Lastly, there’s no doubt in my mind that Jenny will be a best-selling author someday, and you’ll be able to say “I knew her when…”