Who doesn’t love to feel pampered a little right in their own home?
These days few of us can afford a trip to the spa (but doesn’t that sound great right now?), so indulging in a little something to enjoy at home is always a treat.
Also for everyday, without the worry…
Having everyday all-natural products to use without wondering what chemicals you’re absorbing through your skin is a nice “luxury”, too.
- When you need everyday skin care products. Allyn says, “My legs have been painfully dry and itchy for years, even to the extent of keeping me awake at night. I used a prescription lotion for a long time and no relief. Now that I have tried your peppermint foot lotion and my legs feel relieved and the dry skin is gone.”
- When you need a gift for a new baby. Katie said, “My daughter has had diaper rash for 2 months, I have taken her to the doctor and put her on antibiotics, I have tried every cream out there, and after just 3 days of using your Baby Wipe Companion her rash is clear, thank you for making such a great product!”
- When you need a gift for a friend or maybe a new Mom. Although we’re past the baby stage at our house now, I love the idea of giving one of their spa gift sets to new Moms. After one of our babies was born, a good friend got ME a spa gift, knowing that the baby would already be getting plenty of baby clothes, etc. I loved it!
- If you have eczema, they also have an amazing oil that can help. Read what Heather said, “I am happy to say that your eczema oil has already improved our sons skin condition, after only 2 days! I like the roller because it is convenient to use. I am very impressed with your products. We will definitely order more.“
- When you just want to pamper yourself a bit. Ann Marie said, “I love the peppermint & eucalyptus hand & foot lotion! I just put it all over my hands, legs and feet. Sooo relaxing.”