You'll love this video that Sarah did for the Weston Price Foundation on what to feed your baby. She shares breastfeeding information, what to do if you're unable to breastfeed, and how to make homemade baby formula. (Here's where to get the complete homemade baby formula KIT with everything you need all in one spot…except the raw dairy of course.)
Read a couple excerpts from the video:
Even the organic commercial formulas are highly processed concoctions of rancid vegetable oils and denatured proteins.”
“On average, organic brands of commercial formula are 50% more expensive per ounce than the homemade formula.”
By the way, if there are no infants in your life and this topic really doesn't do it for you, will you forward it to someone who is pregnant or has a baby? Also, be sure to go check out my archives for posts you may have missed, or peruse through my recipe pages for some new kitchen inspiration. 🙂
- Here's where to get the complete homemade baby formula KIT with everything you need all in one spot…except the raw dairy of course.
- More posts about healthy, natural parenting
- Breastfeeding joys and struggles – I share some of our story
- Breastfeeding and pumping, how did that go for you?
- Newborn advice part 1: Getting sleep with a newborn