What are the Safest Pans for Baking?
When I first had my “food conversion“, I went nuts in my kitchen, and one of the things I did was throw out all my Teflon or aluminum baking pans and replaced them with stainless steel or glass baking pans, because those truly are the safest pans for baking!
Here you can find great deals on Stainless Steel Bakeware or glass bakeware. It's all affordable and good quality too…
- SS cookie sheets
- SS 9×13 pan
- Larger SS baking pan (11×12 or 11×14)
- SS square pan
- SS bread pans (I love these 9″ stainless steel bread pans – if you get a good rise from the Bosch bread recipe, these are the perfect size for sandwiches and toast. I just ordered more, so I have enough for all 6 loaves with my Bosch.)
- SS pizza pans
- Glass 9×13 pans
- Glass bread pans
- Glass pie plates (these are so pretty too and inexpensive!!)
- Here's a really nice glass bakeware set.
I've had these stainless steel and glass pans for over 4 years now. They clean up easily and literally show no signs of wear.
What are the Safest Pans for Stovetop?
Before I tell you what pans I use for stovetop, first I'll tell you what I use when I need something bigger than a pan on the stove:
When I'm cooking right on my stovetop though, I'll use either…
I hope that's helpful!
Here are more posts you might like:
- Does fat make you fat? Part 1: Saturated fat, cholesterol and heart disease issues (and one little tid-bit about the role of fats related to sexuality)
- Does fat make you fat? Part 2: Specific principles related to fats & dieting
- BEST Beef Liver Recipe: I Ate Liver and Loved it, Oh Yes I Did, and so Did Our Teenager — Find out HOW!