It’s time to put up an index post for the various food films I’ve come across or written about…
Real Food movie trailers & posts:
- Fat Head – possibly my favorite of them all, because of its clear explanation of the saturated fat myth.
- Julie & Julia – SUCH a cute movie!
- Food, Inc. – read what I thought about the movie. (The trailer gives me chills every time.) Also, see this post the Truth about Food, Inc. – an interesting interview with Michael Pollan & the film maker. One more – Jeanmarie wrote a great Food, Inc. movie review!
- Food Fight – starring Michael Pollan & Alice Waters, so you know it’s good.
- King Corn – is corn making us fat?
- Food Matters – a powerful movie that will make you think!
- The Meatrix movies – short films with a huge message.
- The Future of Food – this movie will make you angry.
- Fresh – an updated post.
- See the french fry experiment from Supersize me on YouTube. Gross!
- Note: I highly recommend the movie, “Supersize Me“, but BEWARE, there are two different versions: PG-13 and the PG/family friendly version!
- Real Food Movie: inGREEDients
- Farmageddon Filmmaker, Kristin Canty – the Beginnings of Her Real Food Movement
- American Meat – Is it possible to change the system?!
- Edible City
- “Farmed and Dangerous” – an Action-Packed and Hilarious Movie for Real Foodies
- Edible City – Going Back to Simplicity and Self-Sufficiency and A Silent, Self-Administered Genocide for the Population
Read about a few good ones that I missed in the comments below!!!
If you’ve seen any of these, let us know what you thought!