“Our children represent the first generation in our planet’s history that will have a shorter life span than their parents.”
After watching, then do what you can in your part of the world:
- Tell others about this site and others that talk about Real Food. (Think about subscribing here so you catch all the new posts as they come out — use the orange box above or below this post.)
- Get involved at your local Weston A. Price chapter.
- Start buying more local, sustainable food.
- Increase your awareness of what healthy food IS and talk about it with others. Check out these Rookie Tips for a good place to start.
- What else? Share what YOU think is going to turn this thing around?
We can change this. We have to.
Watch the Food Fight Movie Trailer:
- More Food Movies: King Corn & Food Matters. Also, check out this short movie: Meatrix about where our meat comes from.
- Where to get Healthy Meat
- Why eat local, organic, sustainable food?
- 12 tips for eating healthy on a budget
- “In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto” by Michael Pollan – Book Review by Jenn
- Overweight Kids: 16 ways to help