Want to know how to get colostrum into your diet?
Since it's a superfood and has helped so many regain their health, this is a very good question, but first…
Have you heard of Colostrum?
If you're a Mom, you probably know that it's the “first milk” that nursing babies get after birth, and is commonly called liquid gold because it's so so good for them–it builds their gut health and is one of the ways to give them the best possible start in life. This is true of all mammals, but cow colostrum is actually good for their calves AND for humans to consume, kind of like regular milk. Only this isn't actually milk, it's PRE-milk and loaded with nutrients that nourish our gut. (Many who are dairy intolerant can take this because it's PRE-milk, but ask your doctor first and start slow.)
You may know that gut health is EVERYTHING: if your gut is healthy, your whole body is healthy!
There's more below about why THIS is the only one we'll take and how to get the best pricing.
There are SO many health benefits of colostrum!
But I have to be very careful about how I tell you that or I could get in trouble. This book spells it out well and explains ALL of the benefits.
Or go here for more info:
How to Get Colostrum Into Your Diet
- I keep the capsules on-hand to take now and then on days I didn't get enough of the powder in, but even better…
- I'll pop in a colostrum chew/lozenge here and there–these are delicious! (I like both the strawberry and pineapple, but the pineapple has more colostrum.)
Best of all (because you can get the most in this way), I add the colostrum powder into all sorts of things, it tastes so creamy and wonderful:
- Superfood smoothies
- Homemade ice cream
- Homemade pudding
- Froth into coffee for a dreamy latte
- You could pack it into your gums before bed so it can absorb quickly and effectively
- Stir into yogurt
- Add to pancake or waffle batter (or cookie or cake batter!)
- Mix into regular or keto cheese sauce
- Add to ANY cream-based recipe for extra creaminess and nutrition
- I add it to hot cocoa, my homemade peanut butter granola recipe, paleo daiquiris, homemade chocolate syrup, healthy baked oatmeal, Irish cream, keto cheese sauce, and pretty much anything!
- Just eat it off the spoon as Paola explained here…
Or here's my new favorite way to take it along with the LimuZ for even more benefits:
This tastes so good, you'd never know how good it is for you. See more photos below and info on how these are so beneficial! I used my frother and mixed these together:
- A half-bottle of my favorite kombucha, or a full bottle if you're not watching your carbs like I am. (You could use water and it's still delicious, but I like to get some fermented foods/drinks into my diet when I can–be sure to read this though: How to Drink Kombucha and Not Ruin Your Teeth.)
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon of Colostrum
- 1 packet of LimuZ (see all of the benefits listed below!)
The main thing I noticed right away was that I was remembering my dreams at night, which means I got deeper sleep! Look at how my sleep app looked in the morning, it's crazy how many hours I was in deep sleep:
Note that some say they can only drink this earlier in the day or it has the opposite effect, it gives them energy and they can’t sleep. I felt energy when I drank it, but zonked nicely too!
Here's the back of the LimuZ package:
Here's my yummy drink all mixed up:
More info on the Colostrum:
More info on the LimuZ:
How to get the best pricing:
When you go here to shop, you'll always get free shipping on your first order, but to get that on future orders just sign up for smart ship. You can choose how often it comes and pop into your account to change it anytime you need more, or don't need more, as the case may be!
—-> EVEN MORE IDEAS for getting more colostrum into your diet: Check out this link for all the ways my friend Rose suggests getting more colostrum in daily!
Why I like this Colostrum best:
It's the best because it's from pastured cows, it's tested to be sure there are no pesticides or hormones, it's left whole with nothing taken out or added in like most colostrum out there, and it's true colostrum from the first 6 hours after the calves are born, so there's no transitional milk in there at all from when it starts to switch over, which means MORE nutrients.
Are you sensitive to new things?
Note that If you're very sensitive, you may need to start out with a small amount, sometimes even just a pinch, and work up so you don't get “die off” symptoms, because these are very good at going in and cleaning up your gut, just FYI!
Want to join our Facebook group to learn more?
This group is full of info and testimonials about the many ways these superfoods have helped people overcome their health concerns, even long-standing chronic issues! Email me your FB username if you'd like to be added: [email protected].
If you have any questions, just shoot me an email: [email protected] or comment below. 🙂
More you might like:
- Superfood Smoothies (an easy, healthy breakfast or anytime snack)