I've heard from many of you who want to learn how to be prepared for the Coronavirus and what to do if someone in your family becomes exposed or infected. Even without this Corona-craziness, you should know this stuff so you can take control of your own family's health no matter what type of illness or injury may arise.
So I'm offering a Gateway to Homeopathy study class!
First, what is homeopathy and other Q and A's:
- Is Homeopathy “New Age”? 10 Homeopathy Q and A’s and the FASTEST Homeopathy Success Story!
- Read more about how the homeopathy “light bulb” came on for me here.
Why take this homeopathy study class?!
- Learn homeopathy from beginner levels and higher in one easy to follow and accelerated course.
- Get specific protocols for dozens of ailments, not just for viruses of course, so YOU can help your family no matter what may be in the future.
- Find out which remedies I keep right by my bed for frequent use and why.
- Learn what remedies have helped in homeopath Joette Calabrese's practice and in my own family.
- Join in on two optional Q&A's where you can ask my friend and homeopathy guru Sheena Golish your burning questions.
- After completion get a discount to a homeopathic pharmacy Joette recommends (which is a great place to get specific combo remedies).
- Also get a discount at my favorite homeopathic pharmacy where I buy most of my remedies (their remedies come in glass bottles and are more economical).
- And get my Grocery Store Cheat Sheet, access to my Real Food for Rookies online class, and many more free guides.
Please read carefully before you email me with questions, thanks!
- First, I do not claim to be a homeopathy expert or ANYWHERE close, I'll just help guide you through the class where I'll share some of my successes, you'll learn from Joette, and I'll learn more along with you.
- Meetings will be held online using Zoom. Prior to starting you'll be emailed a link, just click to join and it's that easy! You can keep your video on or off, it's up to you, and you'll mostly be muted unless you have a question to ask. Or you can type questions in the chat box as well.
- None of the classes can be recorded, per Joette's copyright rules and privacy guidelines.
- Spots are limited (I have a limit on the number of participants I can have in the Zoom room), so signing up soon is recommended. You'll also need to get your book ordered FAST so you have it in time to begin. Yes you DO need a book for this class. See the info below…
(NOTE that I have pushed the dates back by 2 weeks because apparently it's taking longer to get the books.)
- Thursday, April 9th, 2020 at 12:00-1:30 pm Eastern: We'll go over Gateway to Homeopathy book chapters 1-3, so you need to read these chapters and watch the corresponding videos before class. That's half the book, so set some time aside.
- Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 at 12:00-1:30 pm Eastern: Optional Q&A class with Sheena.
- Thursday, April 16th, 2020 at 12:00-1:30 pm Eastern: We'll go over Gateway to Homeopathy book chapters 5-7, again, you need to read these chapters and watch the corresponding videos before class, which is the last half of the book so plan on it taking some time. (This is the last class if you're not joining us for the last optional Q&A.)
- Tuesday, April 21st, 2020 at 12:00-1:30 pm Eastern: Optional Q&A class with Sheena.
These dates or times don't work for you? Want to take the Gateway to Homeopathy II Class Instead?
Continue below to register for this class, but I also may be offering more classes in the future if these dates or times don't work with your schedule — including evening classes if there's a need for that. If you're interested in that OR in possibly taking the Gateway to Homeopathy II course at some point, fill out this form so you'll be notified:
- Rather learn on your own time? Check out Joette's courses here.
Cost for this Homeopathy Study Class:
- Fee is $47 for the Gateway class materials/book. More below on where to get it.
- The study group participant/administrative fee is $40.
- Optional Q&A's with Sheena are $10 each. Note that Sheena is not a trained homeopath, however she has helped SO MANY people get better using homeopathy and has a gift for this, as well as a gift for teaching. These classes will be worth every penny, guaranteed.
$5 will be donated to HomeopathyChoice.org (they are working to keep homeopathy legal and available to all!) and the other $35 is my fee to handle all of the administrative headaches — just being real with you!
NOTE: I know this may be a financial sacrifice for some, but remember that working with Joette costs over $600/hour (as it should since she's a homeopath with years of education and experience), and there are times you may need her specific expert help with tough chronic cases. However, this class is an affordable way to learn how to help your family yourself with the many everyday acute ailments that we all deal with from time to time, AND you'll actually learn many protocols for chronic issues as well.
Ready to sign up for this homeopathy study class? Carefully read the below instructions and follow THREE steps…
STEP 1. Register here so you'll get the emails with the class sign-in links, any changes or updates, etc.:
I've taken the registration form off here since class starts soon, but if you'd like to join us in the future, fill out the form above.
As noted above, by registering you'll also be subscribing to my Kitchen Kop newsletter (if you're not already signed up) where you’ll get FREE access to the following:
- Personal one-on-one email support/consults for help with your health or real food questions.
- A grocery store real food cheat sheet (the entire first chapter of my book, Real Food for Rookies).
- Access to my Real Food for Rookies online class.
- Free printables:
- Real Food Time Savers — a whole list of tips so real food doesn't take over your life and your changes will stick.
- How to Afford Real Food — tips on how to save money on healthy food your family will love.
- Homemade FAST Meal Ideas — for busy nights or those times when everyone is hungry and you forgot to start dinner on time. (That never happens here…!!!)
- Real Food Snack Ideas — a huge list of easy-to-grab real foods.
- And more…
STEP 2. Pay the study group participant/administrative fee here ($40 + optional $20): BE SURE TO READ THESE STEPS CAREFULLY!
- Go to PayPal.com and sign in. (You may have to create an account if you don’t have one yet).
- Click “proceed to account overview” if it doesn't take you to the homepage right away.
- Click “Money” or “Send money” or “Send or request money” or “Send” (I've seen different options.)
- Enter my email address: “[email protected]”.
- *IMPORTANT: This step may show up now or next but it's very important in order to avoid extra fees. You may need to click “change” if it says “pay for goods or services” and choose “send to a friend” instead or use the “friends and family” option, otherwise I'll need to refund you so it can be redone. ***To clarify, you do NOT want to “pay for goods or services” and instead want the “send to a friend” or “friends and family” option.
- Put in the amount of $40 + optional $20 Q&A fees — so put in $60 if you DO want to attend both of Sheena's Q&A classes. You can either pay that now along with the $40 or you can pay it later. (However they must be paid no later than the Saturday prior to the Q&A.)
- Continue the steps to finish the payment. (***Class fees are non-refundable.***)
STEP 3. Buy the Gateway to Homeopathy study class materials/book here ($47):
*You'll want to order this soon because I'm not sure how long it takes to get the book in the mail and you'll need to do homework reading before the first class.
Questions? Please read everything over well first, but if you still have questions you can contact me here: [email protected]
I can't wait to have you join us!
More you might like:
- Maybe you're not a beginner and want to go deeper, or maybe you just want to learn on your own time? Check out Joette's in-depth course options here.
- Read more about me. Get my book here: Real Food for Rookies. (But a newer version is coming out soon, FYI!)