I've heard from many of you who want to learn how to be prepared for the Coronavirus and what to do if someone in your family becomes exposed or infected. Even without this Covid-craziness, you should know this stuff so you can take control of your own family's health no matter what type of illness or injury may arise.
So as requested I'm offering more Gateway to Homeopathy study classes starting soon!
First, what is homeopathy and other Q and A's:
- Is Homeopathy “New Age”? 10 Homeopathy Q and A’s and the FASTEST Homeopathy Success Story!
- More Homeopathy Q&A–and what IS homeopathy?! Hint: Homeopathy is not the same as naturopathy, functional medicine, chiropractic care, holistic healing, nutritional healing, or other natural treatment options. It's a whole other world that I didn't understand until not that long ago!
- Read more about how the homeopathy “light bulb” came on for me here.
10 Reasons to take this homeopathy study class:
- Find out why so many depend on these safe, natural remedies to take care of their families on their own and avoid unnecessary trips to the doctor (where they'll likely put you on drugs with too many scary side effects and risk for long term harm).
- Learn homeopathy in an easy to follow and accelerated course. (For beginners in Gateway 1 there are normally 8 sessions — I offer the study class in 4 sessions: 2 discussion classes and 2 Q&A's. For the follow-up class in Gateway 2 there are normally 5 sessions — I offer the study class in 2 sessions: 1 discussion class and 1 Q&A.)
- You'll get SO many resources to help you learn the basics as well as specific protocols and remedies for dozens of ailments, injuries, and illnesses, not just for viruses of course, so YOU can help your family no matter what may be in the future. (You'll also get access to a ton of searchable notes so you can easily find what you need when you need it.)
- Find out which remedies I keep right by my bed for frequent use and why.
- Learn what remedies have helped in homeopath Joette Calabrese's practice and in my own family.
- There will be Q&A sessions where you can ask my friend and homeopathy guru your burning questions. (She stays as long as we need so ALL questions are answered PLUS she shares a bunch of her own notes on specific remedies! She is not a trained homeopath, however she has helped SO MANY people get better using homeopathy and has a gift for this, as well as a gift for teaching. She'll show you exactly how to take a case, she shares excellent visuals to help you really get an understanding for homeopathy, and she has SO much knowledge that she shares freely.)
- After completion get a discount to a homeopathic pharmacy Joette recommends (which is a great place to get specific combo remedies).
- Also get a discount at my favorite homeopathic pharmacy where I buy most of my remedies (their remedies come in glass bottles and are more economical if you don't need combo remedies).
- And get my Grocery Store Cheat Sheet (the whole first chapter of my newly revised Real Food for Rookies book), access to my Real Food for Rookies online class, and many more free guides.
- After completion you'll also be able to join my private Facebook group where you can ask questions or get help finding the right remedies so you can implement all you've learned.
I'm happy to answer any additional questions, but please read here carefully first–thanks!
- First, I do not claim to be a homeopathy expert or ANYWHERE close, I'll just help guide you through the class where I'll share some of my successes, you'll learn from Joette, and I'll learn more along with you.
- Meetings will be held online. Prior to starting you'll be emailed a link, just click to join and it's that easy! You can keep your video on or off, it's up to you, and you'll be muted unless you have a comment or a question. Or you can type questions in the chat box as well.
- Unfortunately none of the classes can be recorded, per Joette's copyright rules and privacy guidelines.
- Spots are limited (I have a limit on the number of participants I can have in the online conference room), so signing up soon is recommended.
- You'll also need to get your book ordered FAST so you have it in time to begin. Yes you DO need this book. See the info below…
Class Schedule for the beginner class, Gateway ONE:
- Monday, October 5th, 2020 from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: We'll go over Gateway to Homeopathy book chapters 1-3, so you need to read these chapters and watch/listen to the corresponding videos/podcasts before class. That's half the book, so set some time aside.
- Wednesday, October 7th, 2020 from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: Q&A class.
- Monday, October 12th, 2020 from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: We'll go over Gateway to Homeopathy book chapters 5-7 and again, you'll need to read these chapters and watch/listen to the corresponding videos/podcasts before class, which is the last half of the book so plan on it taking some time.
- Wednesday, October 14th, from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: Q&A class.
Class Schedule for the follow-up class, Gateway TWO:
- Monday, October 26th, from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: We'll go over the entire Gateway to Homeopathy book TWO, so you need to read the chapters and watch/listen to the corresponding videos/podcasts before class. Be sure to set aside time for this.
- Wednesday, October 28th, from 9:00-10:30 pm Eastern: Q&A class.
- Rather learn on your own time? Check out Joette's courses here.
Cost for this Homeopathy Study Class:
This is guaranteed to be the most economical and most time-efficient way you'll ever be able to learn this life-changing material, here's the cost broken down…
- The fee for the Gateway ONE book from Joette's office: $47 (+ shipping). More below on where to get it.
- The fee for the Gateway TWO book from Joette's office: $53 (+ shipping). More below on where to get it.
- The study group participant/administrative fee for Gateway ONE: $60 which includes both Q&A sessions. $5 of that will be donated to HomeopathyChoice.org–they are working to keep homeopathy legal and available to all!
- The study group participant/administrative fee for Gateway TWO: $45 which includes the Q&A session.
- If you refer a friend who signs up, I'll refund you $10! Just email me to let me know: [email protected].
- If you sign up for both classes at the same time, you'll also save $10!
NOTE: I know this may be a financial sacrifice for some, but remember that working with Joette costs $795 for 30 minutes (she's a homeopath with years of education and experience) and it takes many months to get on her calendar too. There are times you may need expert help with tough chronic cases. However, this class is an affordable way to learn how to help your family yourself with the many everyday injuries or acute ailments that we all deal with from time to time, AND you'll actually learn many protocols for tough chronic issues as well.
Ready to sign up for this homeopathy study class? Carefully read the below instructions and follow THREE steps…
You must follow all THREE steps to be registered!
Register here so you'll get the emails with the class sign-in links, any changes or updates, etc.:
As noted above, by registering you'll also be subscribing to my Kitchen Kop newsletter (if you're not already signed up) where you’ll get FREE access to the following:
- Personal one-on-one email support/consults for help with your health or real food questions.
- A grocery store real food cheat sheet (the entire first chapter of my book, Real Food for Rookies).
- Access to my Real Food for Rookies online class.
- Free printables:
- Real Food Time Savers — a whole list of tips so real food doesn't take over your life and your changes will stick.
- How to Afford Real Food — tips on how to save money on healthy food your family will love.
- Homemade FAST Meal Ideas — for busy nights or those times when everyone is hungry and you forgot to start dinner on time. (That never happens here…!!!)
- Real Food Snack Ideas — a huge list of easy-to-grab real foods.
- And more…
Pay the study group participant/administrative fee here: BE SURE TO READ THESE STEPS CAREFULLY!
- Go to PayPal.com and sign in. (You may have to create an account if you don’t have one yet). ***If you'd rather send me a check, please email me, but this is easier if possible!
- Click “proceed to account overview” if it doesn't take you to the homepage right away.
- Click “Money” or “Send money” or “Send or request money” or “Send” (I've seen different options.)
- Enter my email address: “[email protected]”.
- *IMPORTANT: This step may show up now or next but it's very important in order to avoid extra fees. You may need to click “change” if it says “pay for goods or services” and choose “send to a friend” instead or use the “friends and family” option, otherwise I'll need to refund you so it can be redone. ***To clarify, you do NOT want to “pay for goods or services” and instead want the “send to a friend” or “friends and family” option to avoid fees.
- Put in the correct amount–depending on if you're taking Gateway ONE ($60), Gateway TWO ($45), or BOTH ($95 after $10 discount).
- Continue the steps to finish the payment. (***Class fees are non-refundable.***)
Buy the Gateway to Homeopathy study class book:
- Gateway ONE ($47): Scroll way down at this link and click the green button: “click here to get started” to buy your book and enter my name as your leader if there's a spot for that (Kelly Moeggenborg) and my email: [email protected]
- Gateway TWO ($53): Go to this link to buy your book and enter my name as your leader if there's a spot for that (Kelly Moeggenborg) and my email: [email protected]
*You'll want to order the book soon because I'm not sure how long it takes for shipping and you'll need to do homework reading before the first class.
Questions? Please read everything over well first, but if you still have questions feel free to contact me here: [email protected]
I can't wait to have you join us and I'll be in touch soon!
More you might like:
- Maybe you're not a beginner and want to go deeper, or maybe you just want to learn on your own time? Check out Joette's in-depth course options here.
- Get my book here: Real Food for Rookies. (This is my newer, revised and expanded version!)