Today I agreed to add some of my 2013 Kitchen Kop recipes to a Foodie.com collection and embed it here on the blog, pretty cool, huh? Take a look through and see if there are any you missed when they were originally posted!
Here are more from 2013 that aren't in the Foodie collection:
- Converting a walnut hater – Crispy Rosemary Walnuts
- Tangy dreamy dip for veggies or fries
- Gluten-free Mojito Lime Chicken Bake
- Layered guacamole dip with step-by-step instructions
- Homemade Pizza with Soaked Flour Crust
- Strawberry Gouda Summer Salad with Orange Poppyseed Dressing
- Ham and Cream Cheese Roll-ups
- Homemade Citrus Kefir Soda
- Triple Pork Poutine – Heart attack on a plate?
- Breakfast Crepes – Fun with breakfast!
- Paleo Pancake Recipe – but you won't feel deprived
- Tasty Layered Taco Dip
- Grated Carrot Salad with Lemon
- Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
I thought it would be fun to gather together a collection of my recipes from 2013, so I agreed to write this paid post for Foodie.com. Let me know what you think!