How many times have you heard it? “If you want to lose weight it’s a simple matter of eating less and burning more calories.” I love Dr. Eades, and he’s written a post that explains why that just isn’t the way it works. And it also certainly isn’t about having too much healthy fat in your diet. (Not enough is the bigger concern.)
After you read that, have you seen these weight loss posts?
- FOX News: Is Exercise Necessary When Trying to Lose Weight?
- DOES FAT MAKE YOU FAT? Part 2 – how dietary fat affects weight loss.
- DOES FAT MAKE YOU FAT? Part 1 – saturated fat, cholesterol, and heart disease issues.
- COCONUT HEALTH BENEFITS – read how it can help with weight loss.
- EXERCISE, uh huh, you know what I’m going to say… – how I got off my butt.
- BOOK Suggestions – some good ones here about weight loss
- Weight Watchers and Nourishing Traditions?
- What Makes us Fat and Why Nobody Seems to Care
- Dieting With No Carb or LOW CARB Foods – my own experience with lowering carbohydrates along with a list of great low carb food options.
***3 more low carb posts: Low Carb Carnival w/ food ideas to keep you motivated, good info at this post in the comments about foods with carbs that you may not know about, and more low-carb ramblings with my personal goals.