A few years ago we spent $4000 on a new water filtering system, and it wasn’t until a few years after that, that I put things together and realized that our Reverse Osmosis system removes everything from the water, leaving just H20. This sounds like a good thing when you consider that our water supply is full of scary stuff these days like trace amounts of drugs, lawn fertilizer and crop pesticides, not to mention Fluoride and a whole bunch of other junk I don’t want going into our bodies. It’s not that far-fetched to think that a little of all of these over time could definitely have detrimental effects. So I want all of that out, for sure, but I really want the life-giving minerals left in, and unfortunately not every water filter system can do that. (So I try to remember to add these mineral drops to our drinking water, what a pain…)
Thankfully the Big Berkey does leave the minerals in, and now you have a chance to win one!
Here’s how to enter:
This giveaway is now closed.
Now use the Rafflecopter widget below to get extra entries!
***By entering/commenting below you are agreeing to these Official Rules:
- No purchase necessary.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will receive a Big Berkey water filter, worth $258.
- Only open to those 18 or older and who reside in the United States.
- Contest ends on 5/18/12 at 12:01 am Eastern.
- One winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter. If I find an entry to be invalid (they did not do what they said they did), a new winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog on Saturday, 5/19/12. The winner’s name will be published in the post (email address will not be published) and will have 48 hours to contact me so I can forward your name and address to the LPC Survival.
- By the way, this is technically called a “sweepstakes” not a “giveaway” because the winner is chosen at random based on an entry.
- Void where prohibited by law.