I often wonder if God lets some of these ailments visit our household just so we can then turn around and help others with what we've learned. And looking back, that's okay. (It's never fun at the time, but you know what I mean.)
Remember with all of these posts: I'm not a doctor or anywhere close, use what you learn here to find more ways to research your own issues.
Through the years we have dealt with all sorts of lovely stuff, so I thought I'd share some of them with you, and if it's not something your family needs help with right now, maybe you know someone who you could forward this to?
- The picture here is from the post where I tell how I got rid of skin cancer naturally and why the surgeon wasn't happy with me. By the way, I'm talking about the benign kind, do NOT do what I did until you get word from your doc after a biopsy that it is for SURE benign. Click here to read about how I got rid of my skin cancer naturally.
- Our daughter had head lice — it had been one of my biggest fears, but we got through it, and it really wasn't SO bad… Click here and I'll tell you everything we did to get rid of head lice naturally and you can see the icky video of the creepy crawlies.
- Did you see the post about how Kent's back pain went away overnight? (And how I learned that organic is NOT the best non-toxic mattress.) Click here to get the scoop on the best non-toxic mattresses.
- Kent had high blood pressure, but we hated depending on a pharmacy for anything! Click here to see how we got him off blood pressure medicine.
- Read about the worst pain of my LIFE (well, at least equal to labor) when I had a UTI and kidney stone. Click here to read about my UTI and kidney stones.
- Are you fighting back on mandatory vaccines? Read about how I found out that the CDC, the drug companies, and doctor's offices really don't know what they're DOING, and these are our KIDS. Click here for the whole story on vaccine mix-ups and doctor office run-ins — I wanted them off my back about vaccines… Or read this: Why I love my doctor even though we *strongly* disagree.
- A few years ago I had ringworm, yippee. Click here to see how I got rid of ringworm naturally.
- Those are just what came off the top of my head, and there's a lot more on natural remedies that others have shared on my site, too, covering just about everything you could think of! Click here to see the list of natural remedies.
- It has happened again, yippee, so I have one more to add: The Best Athletes Foot Remedy!