Today I'll share a video (with time stamps if you're in a hurry) from when I met with a few gals recently and shared why I love colostrum and which one we take, as well as which supplements we take, and why.
You can watch it here (it'll play after the ad) and then below find the links and resources that I promised you in the video. ***You'll find the supplement list and time stamps all the way at the bottom…
Links and resources mentioned in the video:
Any available coupon codes are listed below and work when you go through the link provided. (Thanks for helping to support my small business!)
- Go through this link (or any Perfect Supplements link below) for a Perfect Supplements discount, and use the code KOP + get bulk buy discounts and free shipping over $99.
- Go through this link (or any Just Thrive link below) for discounts on Just Thrive probiotics and K2, and use the code KOP for a discount + free shipping.
- My book Real Food for Rookies.
- Shop at this link for the healthier skincare, makeup, bath & body that we use, also follow my private Beautycounter pages here:
- Learn more about Colostrum & LimuZ (scroll all the way down at that link for the LimuZ info.)
- Where to get colostrum (free shipping if you sign up for smart ship, but you can cancel or change how often it comes anytime)
- Where to get LimuZ (“”)
- Can colostrum help with your health issue? Go to PubMed.gov or Scholar.Google.com and search like this: “Bovine Colostrum YOUR HEALTH ISSUE HERE”, so like this: “Bovine Colostrum Diabetes”, etc.
- To join the Facebook group with colostrum testimonials: request to be friends at my personal page, Kelly KitchenKop, and then message me to let me know. 🙂
- Superfood smoothies–my favorite way to slip in so many goodies into our family!
- My post on why we ditched Reverse Osmosis water with links to the one we have (economical and awesome!) Coupon code: KOP
- My posts on natural healing all in one spot.
- Colostrum (gut health, bone health, blood sugar regulation, digestive health, immune system, and tons more)
- LimuZ drink packets (powerful detoxification)
- Probiotics (gut health, overall health) These probiotics are NOT like the old lactobacillus probiotics that bothered some people and only had minimal benefits. These can (and should) be taken WITH antibiotics if you need those for some reason, and they change everything in your gut microbiome! We take them daily to hopefully prevent chronic disease, because we all know that your gut is where all disease begins. Code: KOP
- Vitamin K2 I don't miss this one especially since I had a horrible kidney stone that time! K2 is the calcium police, it tells it where to go in your body so it won't build up in your urinary tract, in your gallbladder, or in your arteries! Code: KOP
- Kent’s blood pressure supplement (He's decreasing this slowly to hopefully wean off it now.)
- Turmeric (Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties—Kent takes it for blood pressure & to hopefully avoid the Alzheimers in his family.) Cleveland Clinic says: “May cause bloating, and there is a theoretical concern that it may interact with blood-clotting medications. Also avoid it if you have gallbladder disease.”
- Desiccated liver caps (Because none of us eat enough of this nutrient-dense superfood. I take this one every day–liver is the most nutrient-dense food!) Code: KOP
- Liver detox caps (for overall liver health and blood sugar regulation) Code: KOP
- Cod liver oil (for mood, inflammation, heart health, & so much more–most everyone should take this daily. Know anyone with anxiety? CLO is the first thing I recommend because it helps so quickly. Read more about that here .) Code: KOP
- Garlic caps (Kent takes this to help blood pressure & to hopefully avoid the Alzheimers in his family)
- Multi-organ caps (to get more varied organs in) Code: KOP
- B complex (brain fog, energy, stress, immune system booster) Code: KOP
- Magnesium (most everyone is low in Mg)
- Dr. Berg blood sugar support
- Indole Carbinole (to regulate estrogen, doc suggested I take this after a thermogram showed a concerning area–it went away shortly after starting this.)
- Evening Primrose oil (“”)
- Collagen powder (No taste, gives a nutrient-boost to my superfood smoothies or in any gravy, soup or sauce–it's the only one that is certified glyphosate-free ! Helps hair, skin, immune system, etc.)
Reach out with any questions: [email protected]. I'm happy to help!
Video time stamps for “Learn about the Colostrum and Supplements we take and why”:
- 0:09 Disclaimer
- 0:27 The top ways that I *try* to live a healthier lifestyle
- 0:59 Food in Europe vs. U.S.
- 1:24 Why we ditched reverse osmosis water
- 2:13 What is colostrum?
- 2:50 Colostrum health benefits/Liquid Gold!
- 3:13 What if you’re sensitive to dairy?
- 3:33 Nothing taken out or added in
- 3:46 An FDA gripe…
- 4:27 How to find out if colostrum can help you or your health issue
- 5:13 Gut health
- 5:47 Bone health
- 6:07 How are the cows/calves treated?
- 7:13 Rose’s story about colostrum and chronic health issues
- 7:37 How homeopathy and colostrum are similar
- 8:08 Why they’re both good for preppers
- 9:16 How to get more colostrum into your family
- 9:49 How to use colostrum for oral health
- 10:20 When you notice a flavor difference
- 10:40 How much to take each day
- 10:59 More on what if you’re sensitive to dairy or are overall more sensitive to new things—how to avoid or lessen a possible die-off reaction as the colostrum is helping your gut.
- 12:05 Colostrum mouthwash for oral health
- 12:14 LimuZ to help clear toxins from your body
- 12:39 More LimuZ benefits
- 12:52 What I often drink before bed and how it helps my sleep
- 13:29 What other supplements we take and why
- 14:07 Kent’s blood pressure scare
- 14:50 Why we’re weaning Kent off his blood pressure supplements
- 15:19 Why I’ll never not take K2!
- 15:32 Organ supplements vs. eating more organs in our diets
- 16:08 So many cod liver oil benefits
- 16:25 What I take for blood sugar support
- 16:57 Breast health
- 17:55 More on Vitamin K2 benefits
- 18:05 What Kent takes to prevent Alzheimers
- 18:27 Baking with colostrum
- 19:27 Want a side gig? (Get your colostrum free or even earn an income.)
- 19:44 More about how much colostrum to take
Leave a Reply