Who will fight you for more of this keto buffalo cauliflower in YOUR family?
Admittedly, I go in “streaks” as far as keeping my carbs low or eating more of a keto diet. However, no matter how I'm doing with that, I make this keto buffalo cauliflower ALL of the time because it's so good. The four men in our family don't love this recipe, but Kierstyn and I fight over it, lol.
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower with Feta Ranch Dip
Feta Ranch Dip:
- 1/2 cup ranch dip basically about 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup mayo -- we like my homemade mayo best!, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons feta cheese about 2 ounces
- Juice from the other half of the lemon 1 Tablespoon or so
- Sea salt and pepper
- In a big bowl, mix the cauliflower and sauce together, then spread out into a single layer on the cookie sheets. Sprinkle all over with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or more until it starts to get golden. Put your oven on broil for another 5 minutes or so to brown it up even more if needed and give it a nice crisp.
- Whisk the feta ranch ingredients together and serve with the cauliflower. YUMMO.
If you liked this keto buffalo cauliflower recipe, here's more you'll like:
- I had this for breakfast today, one of my FAVS: Keto Salad With Soft Cooked Eggs and Apple Cider Mustard Bacon Dressing (Fresh Salad Ideas For Dinner!)
- Can You Do Intermittent Fasting with Adrenal Fatigue? What is Dirty Keto vs. Lazy Keto? And How Susan Lost 20# in 2 Months!