These are some of my US Wellness Meats Favorite Pastured Meats and More:
- Raw jalapeno cheese – This is my favorite cheese in the world to just slice off a hunk and eat it plain. I love eating unprocessed/raw cheese knowing I’m getting all the nutrients that should be in cheese.
- Headcheese – It sounds bad, but it just tastes like good sausage and it’s great with cheese & crackers. I love giving the kids this after school. (Read why organ meats are so good for you!)
- Small tallow pail – Oh, let me count the ways I love my tallow…French Fries, potato chips, fried fish, onion rings, homemade chicken nuggets. And soon I’m trying homemade donuts!
- Bologna – For years I couldn’t eat bologna because everything in the store is just junk, but I SO missed it. I love that I can find it from a good source now and the kids love it in their lunches. (Nitrate/nitrite and MSG free.)
- Sugar free franks – When I hear “sugar-free” it sounds like there is an artificial sugar used, but nope, they are just plain sugar-free and delicious! (These are Nitrite & nitrate free, MSG free and gluten free.)
- Raw braunsweiger – Eat this with raw cheese and some sprouted whole grain crackers and you’ve got yourself THE most nutrient-dense snack ANYWHERE.
- Beef Jerky – This and the next one are my kids’ favorite “grab it out of the fridge and go” snacks. I LOVE when I don’t have to be involved with preparing or serving them a snack, yet it’s so good for them! (No nitrates. No flavor additives.)
- Beef snack sticks – This is another easy snack for the kids to grab. (Nitrate and MSG-free of course!)
- Beef liver – In case you didn’t see what I pulled off recently, you’ve got to go check out this post I wrote on getting beef liver by the family!