Recently a reader, Kim, asked a question here in the comments and since this is a question I get a lot, I thought I’d let all of you take a rip at answering it:
Rookie here. I am not yet at the point of using raw milk…we have lived on nonfat and are slowly working our way up to raw whole milk. I really want to try this waffles/pancakes recipe..BUT the thought of leaving flour, milk and yogurt sitting out on my counter all night is so contrary to what I have always thought to be right about dairy products and refrigeration that I am very squeamish about trying it. Please, can someone tell me how/why this is safe? Thank You!”
- Have you read through these Rookie tips?
- More about raw milk in case you were wonderin’
- Recipes & Ideas for making kitchen time easier
- Here’s a book on the topic that you’ll definitely want to read: The Untold Story of Milk
- Learn why raw milk is the best milk for us: Raw Milk Benefits and Information: Q & A with Mark McAfee