Just scroll down to skip this part if you only want to see my latest homeopathy favorites…
After our long winter, I'm really enjoying this spring-almost-summer. I snapped a few shots around my yard for Instagram, but in case you're not on there you can see them here, there are just some garden shots along with pretty birds and flowers that I've been enjoying. 🙂
Now a couple short videos from our backyard… (Sorry they're a little wonky, it's because they came from my Instagram story.)
Here are my latest homeopathy favorites:
- I've recently been loving these homeopathic remedies because they're a reputable company, the remedies come in glass bottles, they're cheaper than Amazon, AND you get a lot more in each bottle!
- Here's one of their kits, so you have all of these remedies on hand in one spot whenever you might need them. One of my Instagram friends said this: “I’ve had this kit for several years now and LOVE it. I purchase refills every 2-3 years for my most used remedies“.
- They also have a ton of combo remedies that I also like to have on-hand, so when someone gets sick and we're all frazzled, I don't have to scramble around to find just the right remedy for them!
More you might like:
- Is Homeopathy “New Age”? 10 Homeopathy Q and A’s and the FASTEST Homeopathy Success Story! “I've got a big homeopathy Q and A list for you today, but first I'll tell you what happened with my friend last week. She reeeeally needed a “mental health” day, and that's when it started…“
- My World is ROCKED Part 2: Homeopathy Questions & Answers (What is Homeopathy? Where does real food come in?!) “What IS homeopathy and how does it work, plus where does real food come in?, what can it help with?, what about functional medicine?, how much does it cost?, where should a beginner start?, how to find help implementing it or learning it, and more!“