I may have shared this picture (above) before, but it cracks me up and I've had a frustrating computer day, so I'm sharing it again in case you need a laugh, too. This is SO my life, but if you've seen my Friday Food Flop posts, you already knew that!
So I'm only popping on here for a few because I don't know how many of you are even around…
Updates from my Facebook page this week:
- WILL YOU MAKE A GOAL WITH ME? This was my FB post last night: Right now I'm not doing what I want to do (go to bed), instead I'm trying to stick to my new goal of walking 10,000 steps a day, so I'm on the treadmill with my laptop. Just making a GOAL (and telling others about it!) is motivating, especially with summer upon us. I'm only on day 4 – but before this exercise was too sporadic in my life. I began after reading this from another blogger. So will you do it with me?! Let me know! After I wrote that last night I ended up getting 12,500 steps in because I was working on something on the computer and just kept going. It's not too tricky getting all those steps in, it takes about an hour a day. If I work at the same time with my treadmill desk, I don't even miss that hour!
- Walmart is coming around? This gives me more and more HOPE guys that we're making headway!!!!
- 4 weeks ago one person almost shattered our family… (A happy update on Kennedy, the little girl who was almost the victim of a medical kidnapping.)
- 58,000 new Autism cases each year, 150 Measles cases this year. 🙁
- “My warrant was just issued, I'm going to turn myself in. Pray please!” Wait 'til you hear what this Mom's “crime” was, I can't even believe what I just read.
- Is a veggie diet the only option for a spiritual person? A great article from Katie, a WAPF chapter leader. “The Peruvian shaman (indigenous healer) who was present at the meal turned to me to ask why I wasn’t eating the fish. I had to explain to him what “vegan” was. He began to laugh so deeply and so hard without stopping for ten long minutes.“
- I found this story that is so sad at first then so HAPPY at the end because of ONE kind person.
Let's all BE that ONE person!!!
- Did you catch last week’s posts? Heretheyarein case you missed them:
- Using Food as Medicine — 7 Everyday Spices for a Homemade Immunity Booster
- Do You Have These Aspartame Withdrawal Symptoms? Hope for Your Diet Soda Addiction: How to Detox from Aspartame
- Ruby Tuesday’s Parmesan Chicken Pasta Marinara (Get Everything Wonderful on One Plate!)
- What if Your Medications Disappeared? (True Health Independence and What is Emergency Preparedness?)
Have a great rest of your holiday weekend. 🙂
(Note: Affiliate links are often included in Monday posts. Check out my official disclaimer here.)