This recipe may not be for everyone, but I LOVE these low-carb cabbage rolls. I’ve been telling you about my sister, Terri, and how she’s doing so good with her low-carb diet, well she's been sending great recipes now and then for me to share with you, and this one is a winner. (Do you need more low-carb recipe ideas or want to read more posts on losing weight?)
Low-Carb Cabbage Rolls
- Combine hamburger, onion, egg and salt & pepper. Put the cabbage in boiling water to separate the leaves.
Thank you, Sister!
- Here's a similar recipe for cabbage roll soup! It's not as low-carb due to the rice, but you could omit that part. The whole family loves this!
- Do you have favorite low-carb recipes to share? Please do at this low carb post!
- What’s so great about coconut oil?
- Confused about which milk is best?
Meal Planning Help!
Sick of planning meals and answering the question, “What am I going to feed these people?” No matter what kind of eater you are (traditional, GF, paleo, vegetarian)… Check out these affordable interactive easy-to-use meal plans where the work is done for you. NOW recipes also available from Nom Nom Paleo, The Paleo Mom, and Wellness Mama all in one spot! You can read over my review here.