EASY AND HEALTHY RAVIOLI RECIPE
This is a “compromise” meal because you buy the ravioli in a bag/package at the store and use other foods from a jar or package, but especially if you buy the all-natural or organic ingredients (check those ingredient labels!), then at least it's much healthier than fast food on a busy evening! The whole family loves this recipe and I love how quickly it can be made. If you have more time you could serve it with homemade bread or garlic breadsticks.
Easy Ravioli Recipe
- 1 big package of frozen ravioli – you can usually find some with a short and not-too-bad ingredient list – boil for 5 minutes or so and place into a buttered 9×13 baking dish
- This step is optional, but it makes the recipe positively dreamy: crumble 2-3 blocks of Boursin garlic cheese over the top
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce over the top
- Shredded cheese on top – I use mozzarella and parmesan (Organic if possible)
Bake at 350* until cheese melts, then loosely cover for another 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. This dish is very easy to make and takes only a short amount of time to prepare!
Did you make a real food recipe?
- More main-dish meal ideas
- Feeling overwhelmed? Start with these Health & Nutrition Rookie Tips
- Check out these great books on Health & Nutrition (and a few more about unrelated topics)
Sick of planning meals and answering the question, “What am I going to feed these people?” No matter what kind of eater you are… Check out these affordable interactive easy-to-use meal plans where the work is done for you! Also read over my review to see what I thought of it.