It's time for Thankful Thursday!
The last time I deviated from real food or health topics for a day it was a hit – the Ticked Off Tuesday post has quite a few comments and they keep coming. Some of them will make you laugh out loud they're so funny. 🙂 It was nice to lighten things up a bit like that, so today… It's Thankful Thursday!
What's the smallest, most insignificant thing that brings you great joy?
Only one rule today, similar to last time, it can't be a big thing like saying, “my children”. It has to be something fairly small and insignificant in the whole scheme of life that you really love.
Thankful Thursday was Kent's idea so I'll share his first…
- When I'm standing at the bathroom sink shaving in the morning and the heat kicks on and blows warm air on my feet. I love that.
- When I was a kid we sewed the holes in our socks together, so I feel like the richest guy on the planet when I look into my closet and see a package of unopened socks.
- When low jets go screaming over my head, it's SO cool and makes my day. (We don't get low ones by us very often.)
- The fleece blanket I keep by my feet in bed at night to keep them warm, ahhhhhh, I love it.
- My hot water dispenser at the kitchen sink — that thing is so handy for warming up my coffee, for defrosting something quickly, etc. (Read more about how it helps us to avoid plastic at this post, A cup of coffee without the plastic toxins please.) Or read, Redeeming My Morning Coffee.
Your turn! Tell us for Thankful Thursday: What's the smallest, most insignificant thing that brings you great joy?
p.s. Thanks for the post idea Hubs!