I first read this article when it was published in Wise Traditions (the quarterly publication of the Weston A. Price Foundation), and was absolutely amazed at what I learned. I found it even more wild that all this DID interest me so much. A city girl eagerly learning about refractometers and soil quality? Trust me, it just might pull you in, too. Especially if you enjoyed my recent post with Karen Lubbers when she shared about how important our dirt is. “Dirt Matters“, she said. “Soil feeds the grass that feeds the animals that feed us.” If you're into farming or gardening, or just enjoy nutrient-dense, healthy food, you'll want to read this:
Suze is a Weston A. Price Foundation chapter co-leader in Mid-Coast Maine. She also administers the WAPF chapter leader email list, the WAPF practitioners list and the Beyond Price list.
After you read it let me know what you think? Is my brain warped for thinking all this is cool, or do you agree with me? Comment below!
- Who is Weston A. Price anyway?
- The importance of HEALTHY SOIL with Jay McCaman
- No “sweet surprises” here – they can't fool us
- Trying to Lose Weight? These posts can help!
- Where to buy coconut oil (It kick starts your metabolism for weight loss…just one of the many benefits of coconut oil!)
Picture of a refractometer by Suze Fisher