- I’m not sure where Kent finds these articles, but he’s great about sending interesting tid-bits my way. Check this pg13 article out. (I’d have to say that it’s close, but better? LOL… You'll know what I'm talking about after you read it.)
- A special thank you to a Reader Friend, Bee, who sent me such a kind Christmas card. Just that was so appreciated, but she also sent along a tip, too. Thanks, Bee! Also thanks to those of you who have sent tips via Paypal, I appreciate you all!
- The info in this article on the dangers of too much antibiotic exposure is why we avoid antibiotics in our meat or dairy, and in anti-bacterial soap, too. (Read more about healthy meat and healthy milk.) Here’s another article about antibiotic resistant superbugs.
- How to change the texture of any cookie – a helpful chart from Wardeh.
- It’s been a while since I’ve asked if you have any random questions you’d like to ask me. It can be about food, about the blog, about anything at all, seriously, anything is fine. If I don’t know, I’ll say so. Read the original post for more info: Go on, ask me, I dare ya! And here are the ones I’ve answered so far. So for today, I have two requests:1. If you have any questions you’d like to ask, feel free to do so in the comments at the original “ask me” post or here at this post.
2. If you’ve asked me a question in the past that I haven’t gotten to yet, give me the nudge again! I’m sorry, but it may have gotten buried deep in my drafts folder.
Have a great week!