Happy Monday, readers, I hope you all had a yummy Thanksgiving weekend. 🙂
- Coming soon! I sold hard copies of my new Real Food Ingredient Guides at the conference and soon I’ll have them for sale here on the site. You’ll be able to either download a digital copy or I can send you a hard copy if you prefer holding it in your hands.
- I’ve finally finished my posts on vaccination safety issues and the decisions we made when I was pregnant for our youngest. How I wish I’d known enough to grapple with these same questions before the birth of our oldest…
- Today is the LAST DAY to get 15% off at U.S. Wellness Meats – just use the coupon code found at this giveaway winner post. I used the coupon code last week and look what came to my front porch! (Jeanne & I are splitting it.) Kent & I were wondering what the Fed-Ex guy thought when he saw the huge pail that said, “Pure beef lard” on it.
- Speaking of Jeanne, I finally tried her Cheeseburger cups last week and everyone but Kent loved them, and that’s only because he’s not a Sloppy Joe kind of guy – the hamburger filling in these definitely resembles that. Forget what he says, they were really good.
- Check out this Food Timeline I found through Twitter. Interesting, huh?
- I liked this post last week from Scott: Caffeine, Alcohol & Health, because it justifies me continuing with my minimal coffee habit…I don’t drink it every day, but when I do, I sure love the stuff. Let’s talk coffee, ya wanna? Tell me how you like it. This is my fav: black flavored coffee such as hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, macadamia, etc., NOT with any of the flavored sweet syrups – ick, and NOT anything with cinnamon in it. I can’t stand cinnamon in my coffee. I also don’t like Michigan cherry flavor, pumpkin spice or the coconut flavored coffees. Nasty. And I have to have just the right straw to drink it with – a skinny straw, not a soda straw. Good thing I’m not picky about my coffee, huh? At least I don’t like the expensive, sweetened foo-foo coffees. When I hit it right and go down to my favorite coffee house and they’ve got hazelnut or vanilla brewed – pure heaven. 🙂
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!