Meet my friend Paola. In this video, she explains the many health benefits of colostrum!
I've included a list of time-stamps below the video in case you'd rather skip to the parts that most interest you.
Health Benefits of Colostrum:
- Supports a healthy gut (seals leaky gut!) and decreases inflammation.
- Supports dental health, and see Paola's colostrum mouthwash recipe below!
- Supports digestive health.
- After reading this book, I also learned that it is an immune system booster and regulator, it boosts energy, helps control blood sugar and weight management, boosts sports performance, decreases episodes of illness and lessens illness severity, it's supportive if you're going through cancer treatment, clears up skin isses, it's helped so many people take care of their mold issues and autoimmune disorders, can help with anti-aging and possibly even prevent Alzheimers! (By the way though, I think the recipes listed in the book look terrible. Instead, go here for more about how to easily get it into your diet.)
- & more benefits you'll hear about in the video below!
Note that I have to be careful how I explain these benefits, I can't tell you that it will heal anything or I'd get into trouble, and also because everyone is different and we don't know for sure how it would help you specifically anyway. But it has helped many people in soooo many ways. I wish I could say more!
Health benefits of colostrum video (or read the transcript below):
I hope this video is helpful, please email me ([email protected]) or comment here with any questions!
(*You'll need to wait a few seconds for the ad to finish; and you may need to click the sound icon to turn the sound on.)
Here's where to get the colostrum mentioned in the video:
***NOTE: To get the best price, click “join”–NOT “shop”– for wholesale pricing.
Paola's Colostrum mouthwash recipe for dental health (here's where I get affordable quality essential oils):
Another recipe from Paola for a Colostrum Topical Paste for scrapes, rashes, eczema or other skin ailments:
Health benefits of colostrum time-stamp (so you can skip around):
00:16: How Paola first heard about colostrum
01:28 How much colostrum Paola took at first
01:38 What does it taste like
02:37 How this colostrum gives you exposure to many antibodies from a whole herd of cows
03:14 What IS colostrum?
04:10 The cows are grass-fed and tested for pesticides, antibiotics, and how many questions I asked about it
04:53 How Paola craved it
05:16 Taking powder or pills
05:48 Starting slow to prevent possible detox reactions or excess energy at night
06:07 What it’s like to eat the colostrum powder on the spoon
06:51 Different ways to take colostrum, including a mouthwash rinse for dental benefits
07:26 Is colostrum heat sensitive?
08:34 How Paola’s cavities disappeared
11:12 How colostrum supports your body so it can heal and seal and leaky gut
11:35 Cow colostrum is a universal donor for all mammals, they donate their antibodies and all those benefits to any mammal and it's not species specific
12:44 How then Paola tried eating gluten again and what happened
16:27 How homeopathy helped her insomnia but nothing helped her digestive health or cavities until now
16:52 Colustrum benefits she’s seen in others
18:12 How colostrum is like homeopathy in that it educates the immune system, so it gives your body what it needs
18:51 How this colostrum has a variety of antibodies, & certain ones are not guaranteed but they DO guarantee the antibody for the bacteria that is commonly associated with cavities.
19:30 What our kids thought about the taste (they loved it), and how it is a real food so won’t always taste exactly the same
21:45 How colostrum can be a “gateway” step that packs a lot of power for those who won’t do supplements or other natural remedies
22:10 Other brands will take the fat out or change it in other ways, we like how this one leaves it all alone
22:50 How I consider colostrum one more tool in my Mom toolbox
23:24 For those who are lactose-intolerant, this colostrum can be tolerated by most because it’s early colostrum, before the milk comes in
23:56 What about the baby calf?
More you might like: