I told those of you who couldn't make it to the WAPF/Wise Traditions conference in California that I'd keep you in the loop, so I put together this video recap of my trip, I hope you like it! (Don't be too critical of the video editing quality, it took a ridiculous amount of time to even get it this far. I think it's definitely time to find someone who is better at iMovie than I am and can do my video editing, any suggestions?!)
Video notes and links:
- My conference sponsors: WellFuture.com and VitalProteins.com
- All about my Minnesota trip to visit my longtime reader friend, Kay: Real Foodie Paradise!
- See Joanie's column here on my KK blog
- See Hilary's video promoting her new TV show and help make it happen here!
- Mandy from Fostering Nutrition wrote a guest post here a while back: Healing Kids with Real Food: Our Story of Fostering Children, Cancer, and Adoption
- Monica Corrado from Simply Being Well — she gave me a copy of her Meat Stock and Bone Broth book!
- Leah, the Fibro Lady, also wrote a guest post here: Fibromyalgia Symptoms Causes and Total HEALING: Recovery IS Possible!
- Chris Kerston from the Savory Institute
- Help our farmers continue to provide us with REAL FOOD: donate to the FTCLDF/Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund!
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Get Kristen's Beautiful Babies book here
- Get Emily & Antony's super simple interactive meal plans here
- Get Jenny's cookbook here