Good morning readers! This week I'm overnight in the hospital with a good friend (please pray for my dear friend, who has had a rough go of it), and then I'll be finding out some potentially scary medical news about another loved one (which I'll share more about if I get permission — please pray for the word “benign”), and a gazillion other things are going on in between, so I just can't do the research I need to in order to pull together an interesting post for you this week, thank you for your understanding!
- Surely you have come across some interesting stories or pictures online this week? Will you share them in the comments?
- Will you also share in the comments what post has helped you in the past from here on the Kitchen Kop blog? (With a link if possible?)
- Don't forget to enter the newest giveaway here, to try and win a $75 Amazon gift card.
- Maybe you saw a post on someone else's blog that was especially juicy, feel free to share that, too! (It's always good to spread the love, right?!)
- Will you share my blog with a friend today? Or even better, tell them about my Real Food Ingredient Guide (still working on the updated and expanded version, by the way, but when it's done, that'll be available to anyone who has the current version, I'm thinking of charging $1 or something, just so I have a way to track it) or tell them about the Real Food for Rookies online class?
- Can you take a scroll through my Facebook page and see if anything I shared in the past week grabbed you, and if so, tell about it (with a link if possible) in the comments?
- I’ll see you here later this week for Real Food Wednesday! Did you know that participating is a great way to get more traffic to your blog OR to learn more about Real Food and get some great new recipes, too?!
***Thank you SO much to anyone who is willing to help out!
Have a great week everyone, and now I'm off to spend the rest of this Sunday with my family and go to bed early! 🙂