Good morning readers! This week I'm overnight in the hospital with a good friend (please pray for my dear friend, who has had a rough go of it), and then I'll be finding out some potentially scary medical news about another loved one (which I'll share more about if I get permission — please pray for the word “benign”), and a gazillion other things are going on in between, so I just can't do the research I need to in order to pull together an interesting post for you this week, thank you for your understanding!
Here's what I'd like to ask… Would you, could you?
- Surely you have come across some interesting stories or pictures online this week? Will you share them in the comments?
- Will you also share in the comments what post has helped you in the past from here on the Kitchen Kop blog? (With a link if possible?)
- Don't forget to enter the newest giveaway here, to try and win a $75 Amazon gift card.
- Maybe you saw a post on someone else's blog that was especially juicy, feel free to share that, too! (It's always good to spread the love, right?!)
- Will you share my blog with a friend today? Or even better, tell them about my Real Food Ingredient Guide (still working on the updated and expanded version, by the way, but when it's done, that'll be available to anyone who has the current version, I'm thinking of charging $1 or something, just so I have a way to track it) or tell them about the Real Food for Rookies online class?
- Can you take a scroll through my Facebook page and see if anything I shared in the past week grabbed you, and if so, tell about it (with a link if possible) in the comments?
***Thank you SO much to anyone who is willing to help out!
Have a great week everyone, and now I'm off to spend the rest of this Sunday with my family and go to bed early! 🙂
I’ve been working at healing my body from cancer without using conventional medicine. After 10 months of research and personal experience, it seems real food in the form of mostly raw veggies and juices have the most success for the majority of people. Can’t get more positive than that for a real food proponent.
Prayers for all!
Here’s an interesting article: “How Americans Got Red Meat Wrong”
Praying for both your friends and their medical team. May God bless them all.
I saw this article today that isn’t really about kitchens, but rather those in them. It should strike a nerve at any stage of life, but particularly those busy moms with little ones under their feet. Read it and take heed!
Here is an article of interest…
Just said a quick prayer for your intentions!
I’m so very sorry to hear about your friend/family member. I’ll be praying for your loved ones!
Last week, I came across an article on a blog titled This Sweet Life. The article is about free websites she uses in her homeschool. I’m all about free curriculum! So here is a link to it: https://thissweetlifeofmine.com/2014/05/ten-free-sites-i-use-in-my-homeschool.html
You and your loved ones are in my prayers for healing, both physically and spiritually.
Jackie Graham says
Prayers on your way for both people.