If you’re on a grain-free, low-carb, GAPS Diet (see more info at that link) or Specific Carb diet, are you having trouble coming up with new recipe ideas or wondering what the heck you can eat?
- First, if you’re gearing up to do the GAPS Diet or just starting, my friend Cara, from the Health, Home & Happiness blog, has a new e-book with meal suggestions for 30 Days of recipes and tips on the GAPS intro diet, and I know this baffles many because foods are so limited in the beginning. The e-book is called, What Can I Eat Now? and here’s what Cara has to say about it:
“Our family has found so much help by using the GAPS diet to heal and seal the gut lining that I wanted to make a helpful meal plan for anyone who is overwhelmed with the GAPS Intro and needed a little more hand holding to get started. The e-book is 57 pages, and includes recipes for 30 days on the GAPS intro, a table of contents and index, helpful tips, a checklist of what to include each day, and many full color photographs of the intro food.”
- Next, she also offers Grain Free Meal Plans for once you’re past the intro part of GAPS, and these ideas are just what you need to get out of a rut!
Here’s what you get:
- Menu plans for 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, plus snacks and sweets
- Kid-tested recipes
- Complete shopping lists
- Members only forum to discuss going and being Grain Free.
(Meals are based on the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet and Specific Carbohydrate Diet diets. The recipes serve a family of four, but can easily be halved or doubled as needed.)
- Order What Can I Eat Now?
- Order the Grain Free Meal Plans!
- More info on the GAPS Diet and how helpful it can be for any health issue: GAPS Diet 101 – 6 questions and answers about a strong immune system and the GAPS Diet
- More GAPS Resources