In the last “Be Nosy” post, I gave you a peek inside my own shopping cart and showed you all my recent online purchases. Today I’ll let you take a peek inside my readers’ shopping carts, because don’t you wonder about the stuff other Real Foodies buy?! (Don’t worry, I can’t tell WHO, only WHAT people have ordered.)
Top ten Real Foodie online purchases around here recently:
- Here’s something I’d never thought of before, which would be great for those of you who don’t have automatic ice makers: Stainless Steel Ice Cube Tray – BPA Free
- Aren’t these cool?! Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold- what a good idea, huh?
- Rubbermaid Produce Saver Containers- I just got the ones I ordered and now need to go buy some produce so I can take these for a test drive. I want to see if they’re really as good as everyone says they are at keeping produce fresh longer. (Those of you who got some, let me know what you think.)
- I’m glad others love this, too, because we use ours all the time (with coconut oil, of course, which makes popcorn tastier and healthier – even Dr. Oz sings its praises!): Stainless Steel Popcorn Popper.
- A couple of people bought this Porcelain One-Cup Coffee Maker that I use for my coffee with my Hot Water Faucet- it’s so simple and quick, and way better than those Keurig doo-hickys with the plastic cups. (More on that: Hold the plastic toxins please!)
- If I didn’t have the hot water faucet mentioned above, I’d get this adorable: Bonavita Stovetop Kettle.
- These pans have been popular lately, too — I think many are becoming more aware of Teflon dangers and want to get it out of their lives by using Stainless Steel Bakeware instead.
- A few have ordered the Essential Oils Pocket Reference book, especially after Tara told us how to make a homemade first aid kit so you can have everything you need on hand! (Where to buy essential oils.)
- I’ll just mention one more book, because I love this title and have heard great things about it: How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor.
- If you are one of the people who have ordered some non-toxic/eco-friendly cleaning products lately, you must be cleaning a little more than I have these days. (Did I mention how much I’d love to be able to afford a cleaning lady?!)