- As I write this I’m packing us up to go to a soccer tournament in Traverse City this weekend, so I don’t have time to polish up another post for you. Hopefully there’s enough here to hold you over ‘til Wednesday, when I expect to have a post ready that I’m really excited to share with you! Don’t get too excited, though, remember I get super geeked over things like saturated fats and stuff.
- Have you ever heard Sean Croxton’s podcasts? He’s full of energy and into Real Food, too! Listen to this episode with Jimmy Moore from the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb blog. Here’s a quick quote I thought I’d share, because I know many wonder about this: “You can have fruit on a low carb diet, it is not a NO carb diet.”
- More reasons why my daughter won’t get this vaccine: Two thousand schoolgirls suffer suspected ill effects from cervical vaccine. (I love the way they talk about “the jab” in this article.)
- Is this guy likable or what? My friend, David, sent me this interesting Yogurt King clip featuring Stonyfield Farm's President, Gary Hirshberg, as he looks back at the growth of his company and discusses the future of the organic food industry. I only wish it was easier to find their whole milk yogurt – mostly I only see their fake low-fat junk.
- Anything you feel like ranting about this week? If so, take it away…
Have a great week!