Finally I’ll be making a big announcement at the blog this week, I hope you’ll subscribe with the buttons up there so you don’t miss anything! 🙂
- I love success stories with Real Food: Sarah tells how the GAPS Diet totally cleared up her health issues and her husband’s too! (Find GAPS Diet resources.)
- Speaking of the GAPS Diet, go read my favorite comment from last week (#29 there), what a story!
- Are you thinking “back to school” yet? A reader, Valerie, emailed the other day asking how to get her kids off school hot lunches this fall. I gave her this school lunches & healthier alternatives post to look through, but also suggested she compromise if necessary and let them get hot lunch only on Fridays or some similar plan. Thankfully my kids are just in the habit of eating cold lunch and don’t even ask to eat hot lunch. Do you have any more good ideas to share?!
- From the archives: have you seen these posts on parenting? Check out the scoop on vaccines, feeding baby, food coloring and behavior issues (a nasty connection we’ve been seeing in our 5 year old), 16 ways to help overweight kids, healthy snack ideas and more.
- Jen sent me a link with clips on this new movie, Truck Farm, from the makers of King Corn. It looks like it’s going to be a fun story, and the music is catchy & hilarious all at the same time. 🙂
Have a great week!