Only THREE days and I'm on my way to the Wise Traditions conference in Dallas (put on by the Weston A. Price Foundation), thanks to my sweet sponsors, U.S. Wellness Meats!
If you can't go but wish you could…
Just be sure to follow my Facebook and Twitter pages where I'll update as often as I can and try to keep you in the loop! I also may put up some extra posts here on the blog, so follow me via RSS or email so you don't miss anything juicy. 🙂
If you are going, please be sure to find me and say hi!
- Feel like throwing something across the room this morning? If not, you will after you read this: Revealed: Food Rebates Dominate School Cafeterias. (Thank you Merry Lynn for posting this on my Facebook wall.)
- Do you want to see something WILD, yet completely unrelated to anything I normally write about? Check out this video about a building in Dubai:
- Don't forget that you still have time to utilize the 15% discount from U.S. Wellness Meats, here's the scoop: Click over to the US Wellness Meats store and use the code kitchenkop at checkout to get the discount on anything you order there, it's not just good on their beef tallow, you can get 15% off anything. (Fine print: Valid on any under 40 lbs, excluding any sale items, bulk boxes, volume discounts. Offer ends 11/15/2011.)
- Just in case you missed it when I posted this on FB last week, watch this for a laugh:
- Did you see this list: “Are you eating these 7 fall superfoods” from Huffington Post? Those are all fine and good, but they forgot a few things like…Hellooooo: Bone broth, pastured fats, raw milk, organ meats, and of course fermented cod liver oil and other fermented foods! But those aren't just for fall, they're for all year. Did I miss any good ones?
- Read this great post from Hallee about how she and Gregg chose not to have their son, Scott, tested for Autism right now: Seeing the negative space. I'm curious if any of you have made similar decisions?
- If you missed the media coverage from the Raw Milk Freedom Riders rally last week, Kimberly has a great update in her recent post.