Get your coffee or tea, I’ve got some goooood stuff for you today! Every week around Thursday I’ll think, “Gee, I don’t really have anything to share for my Monday post”, and then WHAM! Things start coming at me like crazy, and then I’ve got TOO much and I’m always afraid that you’re thinking, “Enough already…”
- Check out my other new post for today: a recipe for a tasty summer salad that I made up.
- Have you entered the Cultures for Health giveaway yet? There’s still time to try and win yogurt starters, sourdough starters, kefir grains, and more!
- Check out this GEM of an article I came across (through Twitter) in the Los Angeles Times about the new “Julie & Julia” movie. The writer knew Julia Child personally and has some interesting scoop. I cannot WAIT to see this film (soon!) – it’s about food AND blogging, how good can it get?!
- This book review by Dr. Mike Eades is a bit long, but super interesting and had me stuck to my chair all the way to the video clip at the end. Here's the book: “The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice, and Sustainability”.
- Do you want to read something a little shorter, that will make you CHEER? Read this post from Kristen last week about an interview with Joel Salatin. The whole interview is inspiring and motivating, especially Kristen’s quotes. This is one of my favorites: “The food industry actually believes that feeding your children Twinkies, Cocoa Puffs and Mountain Dew is safe, but drinking raw milk and eating compost-grown tomatoes is dangerous.”
- PLEASE, will you tell me what you thought of all the links this week? I can’t wait to hear if you thought they were as interesting as I did. 🙂
Have a great week!