This is one of those “perfect” recipes because it’s so flavorful AND easy! I pulled it together in about 5 minutes the other day with veggies from our garden, so it has a super fresh taste. I gave you rough measurements – use however much you’d like, and then try it and add more of whatever it needs.
Kitchen Kop’s Favorite Summer Salad
- 1 or 2 Tomatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 or 2 Cucumbers, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 or 2 peppers if desired, using the different colors makes it pretty
- 1 celery rib, chopped very small, if desired
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (we like a lot)
- Olive oil (start with 1/8 – 1/4 cup)
- Pomegranate balsamic vinegar (start with 1/8 – 1/4 cup) or whichever is your favorite type of balsamic!
- Sea salt (start with 1/2 teaspoon)
Mix everything together, starting with a small amount of olive oil, vinegar and salt. Taste test, and add more if needed. You’re done!
We've also made it with greens instead of cucumbers.
Did you make a real food recipe?
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER SALAD RECIPES? (SEE THE COMMENTS FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS!)