- Alex was thrilled with the results of the “bomb Amazon with sales” day last week for his new book: Real Food Fermentation: Preserving Whole Fresh Food with Live Cultures in Your Home Kitchen. Read more about how that went here: Amazon Bestseller Campaign Worked!
- Need new ideas for breakfast? Check out Heather's Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe. (Here's my complete list of breakfast ideas.)
- Here are 10 Ways to Reduce Stress Naturally from Kendahl. Good thing none of us are stressed though, huh?
- Recently Jill answered this question on her blog, Is It Ethical To Eat Meat? (I have a similar post from a while back: Are meat eaters ruining the earth?! That one was written after I saw a display called, “Meet your meat”, which was anti-meat and had NO information instead on how to find safe, clean meat…)
- At our local Weston A. Price chapter meeting this week, I spoke on how to save time in a Real Food kitchen, and told everyone about Jenny's “Perpetual Soup” – it's a way to have stock on hand all of the time! Just in case you haven't seen that, I thought I'd include it here, even though it's not a summery kind of post. 🙂
- But this one, now this is a summery recipe! It's from Cara so it's GAPS friendly, too: Frozen lemonade.
- Here's a great post with The Best Grain-Free Birthday Cakes. What a great list full of Pinterest-worthy pictures, too.
All of that reading should keep you busy for a while, enjoy!!