I don't remember where I originally found this easy peanut butter dip recipe, but I know I cut the sugar in half and it's still so dreamy! We like it with apples, and I buy organic since they're usually a heavily-sprayed crop. It is also great with bananas or these spelt pretzels!
Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package organic cream cheese , softened (NOT low-fat), preferably organic to avoid the weird ingredients/fillers
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter, organic soaked nut butters are best
- 1/2 cup palm or coconut sugar , honey or maple syrup are good natural sweeteners too
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk or real cream (or more if you want it creamier), NOT ultra-pasteurized dairy! Read more about that here.
- 4 apples , sliced (organic), pretzels, bananas, celery (for a lower-carb option), graham crackers, or anything else you can think of!
- Mix first 4 ingredients together until creamy, serve with dippers and enjoy! Note that you could add more cream depending on the consistency you like. Also, add more sugar to your own taste as well.
More you might like:
Just had to say this was delicious!! I have made this dip 3 or 4 times since readin this recipe and it’s disappeared just as quickly as I can make it. I have subbed some creme fraiche I had in my fridge for some of the cream cheese, I’ve made it with a combo of PB and almond butter, I’ve made it with honey instead of sugar, I’ve cut the sugar down to 1/2 or so… every combination has been delicious. Thanks for a fantastically versatile recipe!
Thanks for your feedback Magda! 🙂
This will be a great fall treat!