I don't remember where I originally found this easy peanut butter dip recipe, but I know I cut the sugar in half and it's still so dreamy! We like it with apples, and I buy organic since they're usually a heavily-sprayed crop. It is also great with bananas or these spelt pretzels!
Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package organic cream cheese softened (NOT low-fat)
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter organic soaked nut butters are best
- 1/2 cup palm or coconut sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk or cream (or more) NOT ultra-pasteurized! Read more about that here.
- 4 apples sliced (organic), pretzels, bananas, celery (for a lower-carb option) or anything else you can think of!
- Mix first 4 ingredients together until creamy, serve with dippers and enjoy! Note that you could add more cream depending on the consistency you like. Also, add more sugar to your own taste as well.
More you might like: