Food Network mentioned Sloppy Joe Pizza last week and I’ve been hungry for it ever since. I made it tonight for dinner (with my own recipes) and Kent said, “I wasn’t very excited about this idea, but it’s actually really good!” It’s super fast and easy, too. And everyone loved it.
Sloppy Joe Pizza
- Make a pizza crust and bake it half-way.
- Make your Sloppy Joe mixture and spread it on the crust.
- Generously sprinkle mozzarella or cheddar cheese all over.
- I’m not sure what other toppings might be good on this we liked it just like that. If you try anything tasty let us know.
- Bake about 15 minutes at 450*, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
I forgot again to take a picture before we ate, darn it. It’s not that hard to imagine, though. If you make it, snap a picture for me, please?
Serve it with some fresh veggies with homemade ranch dip or a salad with homemade ranch dressing – yum!
Let me know if you loved this sloppy Joe pizza too!
Meal Planning Help!
Sick of planning meals and answering the question, “What am I going to feed these people?” No matter what kind of eater you are (traditional, GF, paleo, vegetarian). Check out these affordable interactive easy-to-use meal plans where the work is done for you. NOW recipes also available from Nom Nom Paleo, The Paleo Mom, and Wellness Mama all in one spot! You can read over my review here.
Kelly, I am going to guess you have a pizza stone you use for it? I own one, but have never used it to make pizza. (It has been used to make a Swedish round bread whose name I am forgetting at the moment.)