We go to our friends’ cottage on Lake Michigan one weekend every year. They always throw a shindig when we're there, and their friend Kathy brought her super tasty Black Bean Mango Salsa. It’s got some unique ingredients that I think you’ll love. It is definitely a sweeter version of the more common black bean salsa, which is also one of my favorites because these type of dips are nutritious and delicious.
Don’t these pictures look fake?
I’m so geeked at how well they turned out! (That’s their new boat in the background that they got for a steal last year.)
Kathy’s Black Bean Mango Salsa
- Stir all the ingredients together and serve with organic tortilla chips.
Doesn’t that sound good?
- How does Weight Watchers jive with Nourishing Traditions? One more on weight loss: should it cost money to lose weight?
- All about drinking plenty of water: is it good for you? Or is that a myth?
- Is Fluoridated water safe? What about the plastic water bottles?
- Have you seen my list with more appetizer and dip recipes?
Sick of planning meals and answering the question, “What am I going to feed these people?” No matter what kind of eater you are… Check out these affordable interactive easy-to-use meal plans where the work is done for you! Also read over my review to see what I thought of it.