This Asian napa salad recipe originally came from Megan, but I’ve adapted it a bit. I don’t use the toasted Ramon noodles anymore – it’s always nice to buy less that comes in packages, and if I can get by without using unsprouted or unsoaked grains, I try to – I think the crispy almonds or pecans give it enough of a tasty crunch.
Asia Napa Salad Recipe
- 1 head of Napa cabbage, cleaned and sliced
- Green onions – however many you’d like, chopped small
- Crispy nuts
- Optional: dried cherries or cranberries, slivered carrots, sesame seeds (toasted in butter), organic broccoli slaw mix, apples, mandarin oranges, or any organic orange, peeled and cut into pieces. We had some nice, sweet organic oranges here that we used one time, it was so good!
Asian Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup oil (I use half olive oil-make sure it's REAL like this kind, and half of this sesame oil)
- 1/2 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar (sometimes I'll use balsamic instead and omit the sugar below!)
- 2-3 Tablespoons fermented soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4-1/2 cup (try less first) organic palm or coconut sugar
Just toss the salad ingredients all together, mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over, you know the drill
Did you make a real food recipe?
Do you make a similar recipe? How is yours different? I love new ideas for salads.
- Here are more Healthy Salad variations!