Good morning readers! I've got lots of cool and freaky stuff to share today so I'll get right to the links. 🙂
- First, this was from Facebook yesterday, see if this freaks you out, too.
- Remember I told you a couple of weeks ago about how Katie Couric was forced to cave when she dared tell about the dangers of the Gardasil vaccine? Well this article covers Katie's apology, the one-sided “informational” follow up, and a great rebuttal to the follow up. Here's an extra scary part of the article:
–People injured or killed by the Gardasil vaccine cannot sue Merck, as all vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity from lawsuits in the U.S.
–More than 10 young women have recently sued Sanofi, the distributor of Gardasil in France, for damages due to the vaccine, including lupus, Guillain-Barré, ADEM, idiopathic hypersomnia, and multiple sclerosis.
–Japan halted recommendations for the HPV vaccine and has begun a full scale probe over its safety, due to the large amount of serious adverse reactions reported.
- Just a reminder that if you don't have a good source for clean, safe, locally raised meat, we love these guys. Their beef tallow for good-for-you frying is our favorite! Also, read about their bacon: “What makes our bacon so special? The only ingredients are pork bellies and sea salt. That's it – no sugar, maple syrup, spices, honey, or sweeteners of any kind. We do not use any nitrites, nitrates, celery salt or MSG in the making or processing of the bacon.” (affiliate)
- Also, this was an interesting conversation on Facebook and you may want to read the comments at that link: A reader is seeking reliable information on natural progesterone cream: “I was wondering if you had any information on progesterone cream? I started using the natural kind with some added herbals a few years ago to help with my mood swings and pms (I am now 44 and had a tubal ligation when I was 33). It is working fine but my gynecologist is giving me a hard time about it and I think it is really because I am not doing the recommended mammograms. I am not a fan of doctors or medication. Do you have any information I can trust?“
- Having trouble getting dinner on the table? These meal plans are on sale just until tomorrow night! All meal plans are 30% off with the coupon code NEWYEARS. (Click here for the classic real food meal plans and click here for the paleo meal plans.)1 year subscription:
$72now only $50.40/year (the biggest seller!) Quarterly Subscription: $33now only $23.10/quarter Monthly Subscription: $14now only $9.80/month
- Do my pictures look wonky to you in this post? Stupid WordPress is screwing with my right-aligned pictures, grrrrr…
- Our daughter's birthday is coming and she wants those ice cream cone cupcakes. The cake mix and frosting is no problem, I can make them homemade with real food ingredients and that's all good, but what to do about the ice cream cones that still have icky stuff in them? Any ideas? I'll probably just bite the bullet this one time as a treat. (Aren't you proud of me?)
- Didn't you guys love reading this from Sarah last week? Pope Francis Takes a Stand in Favor of Public Breastfeeding.
- Attention, crunchy moms to be (and everyone else, buckle up for a shocking concept), have you considered eating your own placenta? Mama Natural explains in this two part series WHY you might want to consider it and how it's encapsulated for ingestion. Everyone okay out there? No one fell out of their chairs, did they? (I know I did!) Read the heated Facebook conversation here.