Are you fed up with the injustices happening on small family farms, where good people are trying to raise food to nourish us? Are they selling drugs? Are they involved in some heinous crimes? NO! They are farmers, and many are raising food the way it has been done for thousands of years.
Some are being punished severely for it.
PLEASE JOIN US IN THIS FIGHT!
- If you don’t have a blog, Facebook and Tweet this up like CRAZY!
- Bloggers, I hope you’ll write a post on this and link up below (and share a link on your blog back to this post so others can find us and join in, too!) so we can show that we are STANDING TOGETHER to help our beloved farmers. If possible, use these bolded keywords and tags in your post so we can BOMB GOOGLE: “Save Morningland Dairy“, “Save Estrella Family Creamery”, “Stop FDA Tyranny Against Dairy Farms“, “Save Family Farms”, and “Save Farm Freedom”.
- Also, please link to this Weston Price Action Alert somewhere in your post. You also may want to embed the trailer for the soon-to-be-released Farmageddon film!
- Help us RAISE MONEY for the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund, who are such a source of hope for these farmers. I am proud to be a member.
- Bloggers, I hope you’ll add a Pledgie widget to your sidebar, and in your posts, too, so we can help our farmers in a tangible way. Here are the links: For Morningland Dairy, donate at http://pledgie.com/campaigns/13790. To learn more, go to http://uncheeseparty.wordpress.com/; for Estrella Family Creamery, donate at http://pledgie.com/campaigns/13917. To learn more, go to
http://estrellacheese.wordpress.com/. I made a donation and I hope you will, too!
There are 4 posts that I want to bring to your attention on this issue before you add your links below:
1. Kristin Canty, Farmageddon filmmaker, shares how she started on this mission, don’t miss it!
2. Kimberly Hartke, Weston Price Foundation publicist, has been a tireless advocate for Real Food farms, read her latest post here: Wanted: A Crop Mob of 50,000 to Save Artisan Dairy Farming.
3. Stanley Fishman, author of Tender Grassfed Meat, has written on his blog about the latest SCARY legislation that is working it’s way through the senate right now. Find out what YOU can do: Save Our Food Freedom and Right to Privacy! Stop S510!
4. One of my readers, 19 year old Erica, is a persistent fighter for these farmers. She emailed me about this over and over and between her and another faithful reader, Paula, they came up with the idea for this farm media blitz. Read Erica’s guest post today and feel her passion: Hey, Where Did My Food Go?
Now link your posts up here, and be sure to use a grabby title!