Supplementing Vitamin K2 can be confusing.
This went NUTS over on Youtube! Watch the video here that I did with microbiologist, Kiran Krishnan, where we cover everything you've ever wondered about supplementing vitamin K2…
Here's what you'll learn in the video:
- How it decreases incidence of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, gallstones
- K2 increases bone health and decreases osteoporosis risk
- Reduces prostate cancer by 35%
- How supplementing vitamin K2-7 reduces risk of cardiac death by 50%
- Dramatically reduces risk for type II diabetes
- K2 reduces incidence of Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s
- How supplementing vitamin K2 reduces fracture risk by 80%
- How many K2-7 to take if you’ve had blood sugar, cardiac issues, etc.
- How it can help someone who already has osteoporosis
- Why NO ONE should take calcium supplements
- Why vitamin K (or K1) is important to take with K2
Watch below or watch it on YouTube — help me out by subscribing there, and clicking the bell to be notified when my new videos go up — also will you give it a thumbs up too please?!
Then get a discount on K2-7 here with the code KOP. (If you order 3 or more, it's an even better deal than their auto-ship option + you'll get free shipping!)
More you might like:
- Read more here about supplementing vitamin K2 and what you MUST know especially if you take vitamin D or Calcium! It's scary that my doctor didn't even know this, neither did my more natural doc!!! Don't forget to get a discount on K2-7 here with the code KOP.
- Watch my unboxing video to see what I've been loving from Beautycounter (or you can check it out yourself here — I'm so thankful that I decided to become a consultant, if you'd like more info, just email me: [email protected]):
- More with Kiran:
- How to heal from histamine issues and chronic infections (and strengthen your immune system)
- Decrease ACNE outbreaks safely and fast (also help for wrinkles)
- I have more videos with Kiran coming out soon, so again, be sure to subscribe here and click the bell to be notified of when new videos go up!
I have a question regarding the k2. We normally take an extra zinc with our multi vitamin. The multi has only 11mg of zinc so we take an extra 30mg. Should we stop the extra 30 mg. of zinc since the Just THrive K2 already has 30 mg. of zinc in it? This is kind of confusing me. Thank you!
Well as you know I’m not a doc so I can’t advise you, but I will just say that since we take the K2 as well, we don’t add in any extra zinc.
Hope that helps!
Thank you, Kelly. That does help a lot. What’s also confusing to me is the form of magnesium contained in this K2. I am not familiar with magnesium amino acid chelate. I tried to research it but got even more confused. What’s the difference with this form of magnesium? The form of magnesium we take is Malate and Bisglycinate combined in one capsule. ( Innovixlabs Advanced Magnesium). We take roughtly between 525mg – 600 mg daily. But, I’m wondering if we should be cutting back on the magnesium since this K2 already contains 400mg in the form of amino acid chelate? When I called Just Thrive she said we could keep taking the extra magnesium, but I think that would be too much. Now, even more confused!
Again, I’m not a doc, not even a natural doc! So I don’t know for sure, but I’ve always heard that you’d know if you have too much Mg because you’d have diarrhea. This could be wrong, so you may want to search online for more info on symptoms of too much Mg.
Are you really sure we should be taking synthetic supplements as opposed to real food or real food supplements?
Be sure to watch that video where those questions are answered. 🙂