Supplementing Vitamin K2 can be confusing.
This went NUTS over on Youtube! Watch the video here that I did with microbiologist, Kiran Krishnan, where we cover everything you've ever wondered about supplementing vitamin K2…
Here's what you'll learn in the video:
- How it decreases incidence of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, gallstones
- K2 increases bone health and decreases osteoporosis risk
- Reduces prostate cancer by 35%
- How supplementing vitamin K2-7 reduces risk of cardiac death by 50%
- Dramatically reduces risk for type II diabetes
- K2 reduces incidence of Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s
- How supplementing vitamin K2 reduces fracture risk by 80%
- How many K2-7 to take if you’ve had blood sugar, cardiac issues, etc.
- How it can help someone who already has osteoporosis
- Why NO ONE should take calcium supplements
- Why vitamin K (or K1) is important to take with K2
Watch below or watch it on YouTube — help me out by subscribing there, and clicking the bell to be notified when my new videos go up — also will you give it a thumbs up too please?!
More you might like:
- Read more here about supplementing vitamin K2 and what you MUST know especially if you take vitamin D or Calcium! It's scary that my doctor didn't even know this, neither did my more natural doc!!! Don't forget to get a discount on K2-7 here with the code KOP.
- Watch my unboxing video to see what I've been loving from Beautycounter (or you can check it out yourself here — I'm so thankful that I decided to become a consultant, if you'd like more info, just email me: [email protected]):
- More with Kiran:
- How to heal from histamine issues and chronic infections (and strengthen your immune system)
- Decrease ACNE outbreaks safely and fast (also help for wrinkles)
- I have more videos with Kiran coming out soon, so again, be sure to subscribe here and click the bell to be notified of when new videos go up!